Megan Fox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's 'LA sober', clearly - weed, pharmaceuticals and hallucinogens accepted.

Many celebrities are 'sober' in the same way :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
Yeah I think she probably doesn’t class prescription drugs as ‘drugs’ in the same he doesn’t class weed as a drug - they are just part of the fabric of their everyday lives and have been for a long time. I can’t believe she’s 100% sober (except for ayahuasca).

And MDMA. Or at least he’s referred to other people glamourising it and how he doesn’t - which infers he uses it. I’m sure he’s done it all but maybe he embellishes a little bit too because it fits in well with his curated ‘rockstar’ image. I find the older pictures of him quite funny - he’s grown into his face and eccentric style.

She is obsessed with her appearance and presumably, her weight. But regular drug taking ravages your appearance, just as much as alcohol and smoking...she won’t be able to stave off the ageing with cosmetic surgery forever.
The amphetamine and the vomit hallucinogenic concoction to “enable” weight control. Wrinkles then smoothed by Botox and fillers 😕

Reactions: 4
Tell us more…
I have always had a thing for the tall, thin, black haired slightly androgynous boys.
They come with so many issues. Here is a partial list of past ones:
-wannabe musician
-substancey in a problematic way
-usually living with a minimum of 2 other roommates
-needy baby tendencies
*apologies in advance for anyone who I have offended*

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Looks like she's done something to her face again. The coordinated outfits are try-hard and corny.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
So MGK designed the ring so it has ‘thorns’ and hurts her if she tries to take it off.

girl, run. 🚩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Looks like she's done something to her face again. The coordinated outfits are try-hard and corny.

I think she’d probably look quite alien if you passed her in the street.

They will actually employ stylists to coordinate their outfits - how contrived!

• Haha
I like how both females are photoshopped to extreme but MGK and whoever the other male aren't.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So MGK designed the ring so it has ‘thorns’ and hurts her if she tries to take it off.

girl, run. 🚩
I’m wondering if this is him taking the piss because would Stephen Webster really design a ring that causes physical pain? Especially from a man to his lady as an engagement ring? There are all sorts of bad optics for this.

• Haha
I’m wondering if this is him taking the piss because would Stephen Webster really design a ring that causes physical pain? Especially from a man to his lady as an engagement ring? There are all sorts of bad optics for this.
Also-how impractical would that be?
He’s an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
To be fair, designing with MGK is already a pretty bad look 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her lips look so bad in her latest Instagram pictures...she looks like a blow up doll now.

• Sick