Megan Ellaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I going nuts or has she deleted pretty much all vlogs off her Youtube channel? I know she doesn't do Youtube anymore but I think it's weird to delete old videos. Maybe she lurks here and saw the post about white stuff up her nose and wanted to get rid of evidence lol

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Am I going nuts or has she deleted pretty much all vlogs off her Youtube channel? I know she doesn't do Youtube anymore but I think it's weird to delete old videos. Maybe she lurks here and saw the post about white stuff up her nose and wanted to get rid of evidence lol

Edit: not nice to post pics of ArcadiaLeigh, is there mods to contact to take the post down? I'm new to this site!
I mean, if you don’t want people to know you do drugs what’s the point in doing them 🤷🏼‍♀️ A vast majority of people have done them so I doubt anybody will be shocked or even bothered 😂

I’ve also reported LucyLou as well, bit of a dick move that. Must be one of Megan’s minions on the detective duty outing anyone who dares criticises her 🕵️‍♀️

I mean, if you don’t want people to know you do drugs what’s the point in doing them 🤷🏼‍♀️ A vast majority of people have done them so I doubt anybody will be shocked or even bothered 😂

I’ve also reported LucyLou as well, bit of a dick move that. Must be one of Megan’s minions on the detective duty outing anyone who dares criticises her 🕵️‍♀️

Her sister 😂😂😂

• Haha
Nice one on reporting, that's a proper dick move to post those pics!

Reactions: 1
Have I missed something here? I can’t see any pics in the thread or has somebody already removed them?

I was thinking the same?!
Some new member randomly posted pictures of another user in this thread. Without any caption at all until I asked if she could clarify the pictures because it was just SO random. Then she said it was Arcadialeigh. Myself and another user reported the person who posted the pics and she was instantly removed.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Some new member randomly posted pictures of another user in this thread. Without any caption at all until I asked if she could clarify the pictures because it was just SO random. Then she said it was Arcadialeigh. Myself and another user reported the person who posted the pics and she was instantly removed.
Ugh, looks like Megan or a minion is lurking then, makes me think if they’re the scare tactics they resort to then they must be worried about things getting out...

Maybe Megan doesn’t ~actually~ like Queen that much 😂 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Probably has a google alert set up for herself
Absolutely would NOT surprise me 😂 she seems completely up her own arse now. She’s been pretty quiet on the gram today, must be doing some cheeky lockdown lines whilst belting out Bohemian Rhapsody 💃🏼 🎤

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm confused, someone posted pictures supposedly of me haha?!?!?

Haha Faye is so pathetic! I bet her and Megan are constantly searching Megan’s name on google to see what comes up. Maybe Faye should use that energy on finding herself a proper job and stop clinging onto her sisters success.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can actually imagine them having a panicky phone conversation about it all whilst George is in the background singing along to One Night Only songs clinging on to the nostalgia of his crappy boy band.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.