Megan Ellaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
M+G smash coke together regularly, i dont know how they are with it behind closed doors but i used to be out with them almost every night when george and his brother opened their bar and they were dipping out of their shared baggy every 10 mins

I need to be more careful i should probably delete this 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
M+G smash coke together regularly, i dont know how they are with it behind closed doors but i used to be out with them almost every night when george and his brother opened their bar and they were dipping out of their shared baggy every 10 mins

I need to be more careful i should probably delete this 😂😂
Don’t worry it’s common knowledge... I’m also from the Prestwich area & we grew up in the same circles. Anyone with mutual friends could have told you they all love a bit of the white stuff!!

Reactions: 17
Don’t worry it’s common knowledge... I’m also from the Prestwich area & we grew up in the same circles. Anyone with mutual friends could have told you they all love a bit of the white stuff!!
Hahaha oh god its a high chance we know one another then!!

Reactions: 5
Come to think of it she does talk like she’s on coke haha a lot of dry lip smacking and wide eyes at her hilarious anecdote about shoes or some bullshit

Reactions: 9
I feel like we all know her or know of her, just shows how small Manchester is. I'm not saying how because then I will out myself but I've heard Faye is stuck up and rude unless its with people who she can gain something from. Then again i've never met the girl so I suppose that could be shyness

Reactions: 7
I did wonder if there would ever be a thread about Megan. Absolutely loved her when she was in her flat and her old house, loved her you tube channel too. Now, sadly, I don’t like their new house and she’s just... changed 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s a shame as there was something really unique about her and I liked that. Sad to hear she was a witch at school too 😕

Reactions: 9
I ordered some clothes from Megan’s clothing line. I’m a size 8-10 which is a small on their site..... Jesus CHRIST. I could barely breathe. I returned them and got refunded after what felt like a loooooong process. The clothes do look good but in real life???? Nope. They’re tiny. Not size inclusive at all!

Reactions: 4
I ordered some clothes from Megan’s clothing line. I’m a size 8-10 which is a small on their site..... Jesus CHRIST. I could barely breathe. I returned them and got refunded after what felt like a loooooong process. The clothes do look good but in real life???? Nope. They’re tiny. Not size inclusive at all!
Well when i knew her she wouldn't be seen dead with someone over a size 10 and she would badly criticize people that were. I was a size 10 when she let rip on me and starting turning all of our friends against me because i guess i no longer fitted the heroin chic brand they were all going for when we started going out in town etc.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Well when i knew her she wouldn't be seen dead with someone over a size 10 and she would badly criticize people that were. I was a size 10 when she let rip on me and starting turning all of our friends against me because i guess i no longer fitted the heroin chic brand they were all going for when we started going out in town etc.
Oh my god!!! That’s horrible. I’m so sorry that happened to you 😣

I followed Faye on Instagram for a bit but her face began to annoy me. She just always looks SO smug. I saw her insta story a few weeks back of her neighbour apparently blasting music “all day” and she got all petty the day after and did it back. Like.... grow up. There’s a pandemic going on, if someone wants to get through it by blaring music then so be it... I bloody would if I didn’t have my 11 month old to look after 😂

I also had no idea George dated Emma Watson... WHAT the duck? Emma seem’s incredibly classy and I can’t imagine her with someone like him 😂 I am shook.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Oh my god!!! That’s horrible. I’m so sorry that happened to you 😣

I followed Faye on Instagram for a bit but her face began to annoy me. She just always looks SO smug. I saw her insta story a few weeks back of her neighbour apparently blasting music “all day” and she got all petty the day after and did it back. Like.... grow up. There’s a pandemic going on, if someone wants to get through it by blaring music then so be it... I bloody would if I didn’t have my 11 month old to look after 😂

I also had no idea George dated Emma Watson... WHAT the duck? Emma seem’s incredibly classy and I can’t imagine her with someone like him 😂 I am shook.
I think it was around the time they did a Burberry campaign together. I love Emma Watson so much. I can't imagine knowing my bf had dated her :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I ordered a T-shirt in a medium, got sent a large by accident but it was skin tight! Also so short (pretty sure it’s shrunk in the wash too) - not worth the money at all imo

I ordered a T-shirt in a medium, got sent a large by accident but it was skin tight! Also so short (pretty sure it’s shrunk in the wash too) - not worth the money at all imo
Yeah someone I know had purchased a size small top from them, she later got an email saying it was a glitch and they didn’t have any smalls so she asked for a medium instead.... then they sent her a size XS 😂

Thats literally just her face haha, she's always looked like an anteater 😅
I actually spat my SOUP out laughing at that 😂

Was fashion something Faye was always interested in or did she just started doing it once Megan became successful from it? I couldn’t imagine doing the same thing as my sibling 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I actually spat my SOUP out laughing at that 😂

Was fashion something Faye was always interested in or did she just started doing it once Megan became successful from it? I couldn’t imagine doing the same thing as my sibling 🤷🏼‍♀️
It's literally because of megan, she's living off the back of that

I think it was around the time they did a Burberry campaign together. I love Emma Watson so much. I can't imagine knowing my bf had dated her :ROFLMAO:
he seems to have a type as I know people who used to hang around with Emma and say she was a massive witch too

• Wow
I remember when Emma Watson was in an ONO music vid - (duck me this is 10 years old!!) but I reckon Megan feels a MASSIVE sense of accomplishment because she managed to bag George even though he dated someone like Emma.

I used to enjoy Megan and her style so much, their first flat was to die for!! But as many have said she's so unrelatable that I just get nothing from her now. I also think the stuff from her clothing brand is a bit overpriced for what it is, can anyone speak on the quality of it? Was interested in buying a while ago but don't think I'll ever take the plunge

hahaah i'm such a little nosey fucker and am LIVING for this. I always wondered if she was a fan of the coke, no judgement though as none of us are angels eh!

i really loved megan actually, when she worked at asos the way she would style clothes was incredible and i owe alot of the way i dress now to her actually, she had a knack of making basics look really great and she always has a nice smiley attitude

however recently there seems to be something lacking, like it's all about really expensive tit and showing off her nice big house, always thought it was a bit of a waste really as she would make a killer stylist or something, just feels like there has to be more to life than obsessing over another new lamp you know?

and yeah the Queen obsession ha, i felt she goes a bit overboard with the rock chic stance, not to be in anyway braggy but i've spent my life being a complete music nut and always feels a bit insincere the way she talks about it. but maybe that's just me

Also, i think my mental health suffered a bit to honest as the way she always portrayed her perfect family, sister and george... got under my skin a bit, just as i actually started to feel bad that i didn't have such a close relationship with my sister and thought i had failed within myself, also her parents seem absolutely perfect haha, would be nice to not have such an influencer spin on it all.

I saw she got some shade over BLM, i do genuinely believe she's a good person with a good heart, she's just got sucked into the fickle world of luxe, £500 bags and expensive tit, doesn't mean anything really. Also, george really aint anything special like he parades, i've been to jimmys and there really is nothing outstanding about that place, had some good nights there though, all about the company you keep i guess!

Reactions: 13
I remember when Emma Watson was in an ONO music vid - (duck me this is 10 years old!!) but I reckon Megan feels a MASSIVE sense of accomplishment because she managed to bag George even though he dated someone like Emma.

I used to enjoy Megan and her style so much, their first flat was to die for!! But as many have said she's so unrelatable that I just get nothing from her now. I also think the stuff from her clothing brand is a bit overpriced for what it is, can anyone speak on the quality of it? Was interested in buying a while ago but don't think I'll ever take the plunge
The quality is awful! Doesn’t have any give at all and it all feels so tight! The materials feel a bit cheap too 🤷🏼‍♀️ Maybe that’s just me though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.