Megan Ellaby #7 her clothing line is U.G.L.Y, George ain't got no alibi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I occasionally stick up for Louise cos she seems nice enough but even I gasped at this story!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Didn't he date Diana Vickers too? Swear I remember her posting something shady when they broke up.
Yes they were together for quite a few years, then he and Megan got together with quite the crossover in between…

Reactions: 8
Yes they were together for quite a few years, then he and Megan got together with quite the crossover in between…
I went and looked after this was brought up once before. She was SO blasé and obvious! Especially for someone who had followed Diana and seemed to fangirl over her posts with George. Very icky behaviour.

Reactions: 10
Louise M has put her eras tour outfit on tiktok 💀💀💀💀 I cringe for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The way she's acting like these t-shirts havent been around on asos/amazon/ shein for years too helpppppppppp 😅

eeee I am absolutley laughing out loud at Louise Marg's Tik Tok.
She is a carbon copy its got me ILL

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Recycle your old shoes and get £5 off a brand new pair’.
The shoes literally look brand new anyway, you’d probably make more money selling them on Vinted and they’re still technically being recycled.
IMG_1604.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.