Megan Ellaby #5 pink tiara, rhinestone dress, oh so dreamy to be married to an alleged sex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The quality dive versus the original drop is so apparent!!! Guessing not a factor in why not one item has even remotely even sold out…………..,..

Reactions: 12
The leggings look like the pattern would disappear and go white (if anyone knows what I mean??) when they're stretched
I was thinking this! You can already see it a bit on the side seam of the leggings on that pic buffalobarbie posted above where she's leaning on the bridge

Reactions: 8
i feel like if you'd have told nq apartment megan that she'd be selling patterned leggings with her sister just after her jimmy's wedding reception she'd have gone into witness protection

• Haha
Reactions: 38
i feel like if you'd have told nq apartment megan that she'd be selling patterned leggings with her sister just after her jimmy's wedding reception she'd have gone into witness protection
so true obviously above herself thinks she’s a mix Victoria beckham/ Alexa Chung. More chav/ bag lady 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Goldie is adorable but that neck collar thing looks like an omelette.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I actually saw Megs and George on Saturday at Mackies (where the photo is taken of Goldie and Jimmy), and she looked stunning tbh, and friendly and approachable. Though obviously she isn't. George looked slimy, but maybe that's my own bias after knowing of the allegations.

Reactions: 4
Shocker she's back on a Monday for the sole purpose of ad's and promoting brands disguised as dreamy catch up photos of her weekend. Does she think we are all stupid? Nearly every single picture was tagging a brand that she works with and gets paid by. The candles from her wedding, the dresses she wore on the weekend, the flowers she was sent. I get that this is one of her main sources of income but it is downright annoying when she barley posts AT ALL unless it is an AD. Takes days and days off just to come back to post for money. I think I am going to have to unfollow her at this rate.

Reactions: 29
Shocker she's back on a Monday for the sole purpose of ad's and promoting brands disguised as dreamy catch up photos of her weekend. Does she think we are all stupid? Nearly every single picture was tagging a brand that she works with and gets paid by. The candles from her wedding, the dresses she wore on the weekend, the flowers she was sent. I get that this is one of her main sources of income but it is downright annoying when she barley posts AT ALL unless it is an AD. Takes days and days off just to come back to post for money. I think I am going to have to unfollow her at this rate.
I felt a million times better after I unfollowed her- she’s toxic AF and doesn’t deserve the platform she’s got if all she’ll use it for is lining her own pockets

Reactions: 24
I felt a million times better after I unfollowed her- she’s toxic AF and doesn’t deserve the platform she’s got if all she’ll use it for is lining her own pockets
I went one further and blocked her, and nana too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
so true obviously above herself thinks she’s a mix Victoria beckham/ Alexa Chung. More chav/ bag lady 🤮
Oh yeah, she tried so much to be a wannabe Bella Freud in the beginning, like a logo sweater is revolutionary, now the whole Saturday brand looks as cheap as PLT. She also mentioned a while ago on stories how it was a shame she couldn't visit production for Saturday in Portugal, likely to keep production costs down aka, anything but sustainable, or home-grown and yet another simplistic fast fashion brand that is cheap.

Also, the mentioning of the weekends posts being ad's, if they were she would have to disclose the commercial relationship up front as the Asa rules - although she would likely say they were "gifts" not ads. If she WAS paid for it, then she has to legally reference so - who knows who knows?! 👀

Reactions: 5
She is one big boring Ad these days. I can’t believe her followers fall for it and don’t Start me on the latest Saturday drop 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 11
She’s referencing some things as ‘c/o’ = courtesy of, and some things Ad-gift.. I thought the asa rules said if it’s free or gift it needs to say ‘Ad’, so c/o by itself isn’t enough..
Also everything that’s her own brand should definitely be labelled with either her brand tag (the brand name makes it’s obvious it’s hers) or an Ad label surely..

Reactions: 10
Someone here has predicted well (I can't remember who sorry!) when they said she returns from her breaks with a Q&A.

Let's see if its followed by an Ad!

Reactions: 13
Anyone noticed how the quality has gone down in the jumpers? The green one is the old collection and looks like merino wool, the purple one has that line under the Saturday logo and the jumper definitely looks like cotton or a cotton mix and the way it’s been printed on looks so much cheaper, still £80 too!!
so it’s listed as “the ultimate intarsia” which it looks as though it was in the original design (intarsia is one of the most expensive knits that you can make as it takes longer - there are no floats on the reverse of the fabric, it’s really neat and beautiful both inside and out) however the new style does not look like it’s intarsia, most likely the line you see underneath is picking up for ladderbacking, it’s a quicker way to knit but becomes bulky with floats on the reverse in that one area. Making it more prone to pull as the wearer puts it on and also affects the overall look of the garment if that one area is so dense with the extra floats on the back, it’ll totally stick out.
Shouldn’t really still be called “the ultimate intarsia” if this is the case as it’s not completely true. It’s a shame, the knitwear in the beginning was well thought out and care taken in the attention to detail but now I worry that it’s more about the profits and cutting costs.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.