Megan Ellaby #2 Coke all week, not just Saturday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she looks like drop dead fred with diff pants x
looooool even does the same pose

that outfit is disgusting it’s SO try hard. that acne vest thing makes it worse shes only wearing it because it’s designer.

pisses me off she has all these beautiful designer shoes and then she buys these crappy ugly asos loafers that she’ll wear a handful of times over the next month or so and then we’ll never see again. wasteful.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Just took me 4 days to read the previous thread and catch up.
I used to like her style years ago until she started plugging overpriced freebies and loving herself a bit too much so Im not surprised to read she's got an inflated ego. What annoyed the holy tit outta me was her constant misuse of the word 'alas'. Does she realise it is a negative word?
"Alas here's my look of the day..."
Excuse me? You think your outfit is so bad but your gonna show us anyway?
Ok crack on..unsubscribe..

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just took me 4 days to read the previous thread and catch up.
I used to like her style years ago until she started plugging overpriced freebies and loving herself a bit too much so Im not surprised to read she's got an inflated ego. What annoyed the holy tit outta me was her constant misuse of the word 'alas'. Does she realise it is a negative word?
"Alas here's my look of the day..."
Excuse me? You think your outfit is so bad but your gonna show us anyway?
Ok crack on..unsubscribe..
Also annoying is her use of "indeed".

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah she def doesn't actually go out in these outfits. I've seen her in town regularly over the years and never seen these outlandish getups.
Even at art school, no one goes that out there.

Anyone ever watched heartbreak high on u tube? It's a 90s Australian series and is 👌 Anyway, it's like she's found the early episodes and rinsed them for inspiration.

I would love to know how much her engagement ring cost...any ideas guys?
It's very classic... Was expecting more of a quirky out there design. At least it's not a Kate Middy rip off design.

Reactions: 2
I'm guessing they travelled together to B&Q as Faye doesn't drive I don't think. Fairly sure that's a bit frowned upon? A non essential trip to B&Q with someone outside of your household at less than a metre in the same car. Seems nitpicky but this is the two people who were moaning about people back in early March for being selfish and irresponsible by going to bars

• Heart
I'm guessing they travelled together to B&Q as Faye doesn't drive I don't think. Fairly sure that's a bit frowned upon? A non essential trip to B&Q with someone outside of your household at less than a metre in the same car. Seems nitpicky but this is the two people who were moaning about people back in early March for being selfish and irresponsible by going to bars
Yes she should be social distancing from anyone outside her househould. So many influencers seem to have stopped this, which I think sets a terrible example to everyone they 'influence' :(

I would love to know how much her engagement ring cost...any ideas guys?
I’m not sure, I imagine it’s quite a lot but I think it’s kinda odd that she doesn’t wear it all the time? It’s a really nice ring and I don’t know if it’s because she wears other rings but it’s not always on her finger. Unless it’s crazy expensive and shes scared of losing/damaging it?

Reactions: 2
Yeah she def doesn't actually go out in these outfits. I've seen her in town regularly over the years and never seen these outlandish getups.
In the B&Q selfie she hadn't got the socks on that she had on in the photo which immediately toned the outfit down

Clocked it straight away

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see Helen Anderzz wearing one of her Saturday tops. She must have squeezed herself into that bad boy 😂
Interesting how she chose to photograph herself standing behind her bannister/spindles (who does that !?!) so you can't see the fit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Interesting how she chose to photograph herself standing behind her bannister/spindles (who does that !?!) so you can't see the fit
I'm ALOT smaller than Helen and the saturday tops wouldn't squeeze over me in the large!!!!.. makes me think shes cut it and pinned it at the back

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm ALOT smaller than Helen and the saturday tops wouldn't squeeze over me in the large!!!!.. makes me think shes cut it and pinned it at the back
I didn’t know who she was so looked at her profile and she’s so stunning! 😍

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.