Megan Ellaby #2 Coke all week, not just Saturday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I laugh so much at the fact Megan doesn't 'work' weekends. Says so much about how highly she thinks of herself. Really can't even be arsed to post one photo or story? I understand wanting breaks from screen time/imposing limits on yourself but it's just so obvious she thinks she's way above it all. I don't know of a single other influencer who does this.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I laugh so much at the fact Megan doesn't 'work' weekends. Says so much about how highly she thinks of herself. Really can't even be arsed to post one photo or story? I understand wanting breaks from screen time/imposing limits on yourself but it's just so obvious she thinks she's way above it all. I don't know of a single other influencer who does this.
Yeah agreed, she’s a joke. What ‘work’ is she even doing these days anyway? She posts maybe a couple Instagram pics and a few stories throughout the week, plus a poorly written blog post here and there. Yet thinks she’s such a ‘boss babe’. She wouldn’t survive a day in the real world!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I feel like she used to put out WAY more content before, she posted her first blog post in two weeks today, she used to post a couple of times a week at least ?

Reactions: 9
I feel like she used to put out WAY more content before, she posted her first blog post in two weeks today, she used to post a couple of times a week at least ?
I was thinking this recently! She always used to post at least two or three times a week on her blog which I enjoyed reading on my lunch breaks at work, but she hasn't done this for months and months. Fair enough if you're feeling uninspired, but she gets lots of suggestions in the comments of her IGTV and blog posts, yet doesn't do any of them. I feel like her passion for influencing/social media has well and truly gone. I just read her new blog post you mentioned, and she says she even lost her passion for reading which is funny because it's all she seems to do?

Reactions: 11
Maybe she’s having a rethink about her career choice. Posting pictures of yourself just doesn’t cut it anymore. Influencers are now expected to talk about social and political issues and not just sit quietly, looking ignorant and only thinking about themselves and their materialistic lifestyles. I think everyone’s just a bit sick of all the “look at me and look what I got gifted and look what I spent all my money on” content and she’s realised that too.

Reactions: 22
Seems like Megan only ever posts now if she's getting paid to do so. She's posting for the brands not for her followers and it shows so much! Seems like she can't be bothered to even engage with her audience anymore. I cant believe how much her platforms have changed. Faye really gets under my skin and dont quite know why. I hate it when she posts tit like wear a damn mask and people are idiots for not staying home etc yet doesnt do those things herself. Why preach what you dont practise? Fool.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm ALOT smaller than Helen and the saturday tops wouldn't squeeze over me in the large!!!!.. makes me think shes cut it and pinned it at the back
Will be annoying for helens fans who are of a similar build to buy the same size and find it won't fit. Then they'll be struggling to get a refund, (which they are entitled to under ds regulations) as Saturday funds to seem tk flow one way.

No one is mentioning george sexually assulting women at his bar anymore. They managed to shut that right down -
Alas.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
“I'm struggling to focus my mind on even the smallest task of watching television without my brain wandering onto other topics, wanting to scroll through the news apps on my phone or educate myself through Instagram or wanting to get back to an audio book or a podcast instead.”

the whole sentence is ridiculous but the bit in bold made me cringe so so so bad

Reactions: 21
“I'm struggling to focus my mind on even the smallest task of watching television without my brain wandering onto other topics, wanting to scroll through the news apps on my phone or educate myself through Instagram or wanting to get back to an audio book or a podcast instead.”

the whole sentence is ridiculous but the bit in bold made me cringe so so so bad
Maybe she should consider a course via the open university then?

She could afford it.

Reactions: 7

HAHA wtaf. I hope she educates herself on virtue signalling whilst she's scrolling through the gram

Reactions: 8

Besides the horrible horrible writing, she is displaying some symptoms of depression. Not being able to focus, another comment said that she said she’s not enjoying the things she used to enjoy (reading). Besides everything I do hope her mental health is okay, I wouldn’t wish mental illness on anyone.

Reactions: 12
There's definitely something up i think, i do hope she is ok, I have a few friends going through some big mental illness troubles at the moment and it's tough. x

Reactions: 1
Poor mental health doesn't serve as an excuse for crappy behaviour, but I hope that if she isn't well then she can access the support she needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Poor mental health doesn't serve as an excuse for crappy behaviour, but I hope that if she isn't well then she can access the support she needs.
No not at all, I’m not excusing her, I’m just pointing out that a lot of the things that have been mentioned recently are symptoms.

Reactions: 1
No not at all, I’m not excusing her, I’m just pointing out that a lot of the things that have been mentioned recently are symptoms.
The Realisation that her fiancé is a serial philanderer who uses her whilst she continues to pay for everything, combined with a restricted access to the white stuff might cause her to feel down?

No fresh faces to look down on and snigger at at her bar?

She's fine, remember last time she went quiet for a bit.

Reactions: 13
Faye is preaching about masks again and wow even being so kind as to tell us where we can get one!!! Thank god the UK has Faye for these invaluable tips. Fast forward to the end of her insta stories and you’ll see her selfie at the hairdressers where she’s clearly not wearing a mask.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm glad people can see their family again but we are still supposed to socially distance 2m from other households even indoors, guess it doesn't apply to her and Faye though, gotta get those outfit pictures!

Their matching outfit today is particularly bad as well, nothing goes together. Does it seem ironic to anybody else that they throw on random looking quirky original outfits and end up wearing the exact same thing? 😂 (I'm not 100% buying it was unintentional though)

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.