Megan Ellaby #2 Coke all week, not just Saturday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deffo need more info on this visiting situation so we can approach any brand Faye works with 🤣

Wonder what they'd do if people from this forum turned up at their house? Because it's no different to what they've done? I cannot believe the lengths they will go to and the risks they'll take to try and cover things up. They are playing a very very dangerous game
Ngl if she turned up at my house, I'd be finding her house and posting my dogs tit through her door every morning. She (faye) looks like she's constantly smelling something unpleasant so I'd LIVEEE giving her something unpleasant to actually smell.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hi, long time lurker, first time posting on this thread...

I used to like Megan maybe about 3-4 years ago when she and George were in the flat. But I went off her - think it was because she came across as up her own arse and up George’s arse and quite pretentious. I agree what another poster said about the way she words things as if the things she does are just the coolest things ever. And Faye going to someone’s house with her mum is totally ridiculous... whole family sound like dickheads!
Anyway... don’t know if this has been discussed. I scrolled back on her insta quite far like a bit of a stalker and found this post. Is it just me or is it odd she’d refer to her ex as a chip head when she refers to herself and george as a couple of chips or something and they’ve got that casa del chip art work... just seems weird to me especially if there wasn’t much time between breaking up with her ex and getting together with George. Is ‘chip’ a common term of endearment up north?

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Lots of us know where Megan and Faye live so do you think the Ellaby family would still think it’s a good thing to do if someone turned up at their house or sent them hate mail? Probably not. They only care when it affects them.

Reactions: 8

I used to like Megan maybe about 3-4 years ago when she and George were in the flat. But I went off her - think it was because she came across as up her own arse and up George’s arse and quite pretentious. I agree what another poster said about the way she words things as if the things she does are just the coolest things ever. And Faye going to someone’s house with her mum is totally ridiculous... whole family sound like dickheads!
Anyway... don’t know if this has been discussed. I scrolled back on her insta quite far like a bit of a stalker and found this post. Is it just me or is it odd she’d refer to her ex as a chip head when she refers to herself and george as a couple of chips or something and they’ve got that casa del chip art work... just seems weird to me especially if there wasn’t much time between breaking up with her ex and getting together with George. Is ‘chip’ a common term of endearment up north?
Its deffo not, just a pet name she calls them all it seems

Reactions: 5

No one else says chip, ever.

You inspired me to scroll back... oh look a fan pic of the big man sleaze ball himself way back in 2013. That hair :sick:

88B33B7E-4820-44F5-B19D-0FA4C17F3830.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Haha oh god

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
What are her parents professions?
Her mum’s business was mentioned on the old thread. For people who apparently value privacy, it’s interesting they’d name a business after the street they live on.

General observation: everything is on this thread because the Ellabys and co have put it online or said it in person. Or, it’s because they’ve mistreated people - leading them to vent on this thread. I made a comment on the last thread about the irony of them trying to hide stuff leading to more activity on here. And now, them retaliating in an appalling manner is leading to even more activity.

Surely the people the Ellaby clan should be annoyed at are themselves for being so dim?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Their parents linkedin and facebooks are there for all to see too. I just typed in their names and their professions showed up on google!
As if her mum is dumb enough to use the name of her road as a business. Pinfold is tiny 🙃🙃🙄

Reactions: 6

You inspired me to scroll back... oh look a fan pic of the big man sleaze ball himself way back in 2013. That hair :sick:

View attachment 180823
This is so crazy! I think I mentioned it in the last thread but I can't imagine a celeb crush eventually becoming my fiance, I think it definitely explains the weird dynamic/ the constant idolising and fawning over him.

Reactions: 15
The name of the company was what made me think her mum owning it was a rumour. Because I always thought nobody would be stupid enough to have their address in the name!! But it turns out I reeeeaalllyy underestimated how thick this family are

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What are her parents professions?
She's said in vlogs that her dad is a van man and drives up and down the country, I assume doing deliveries. Her mum not sure what she does full-time because I thought her business was more of a hobby that she does on the side.

Reactions: 1
How do we know her mum owns that business again?

I just had a look on the etsy how in the hell are they getting away with printing lyrics on a banner and selling it for 40 quid? I handmake alot of home decor and it would cost less than 1 pound to create those...bleeping hell.

Reactions: 4

View attachment 180823
Omg it’s so incredibly cringeworthy she used to post fan pics of him!! And now they’re engaged.. I second those saying no wonder they have an unhealthy, bizarre dynamic. Does anyone know how she went from being a fan to actually dating him? Was she just waiting in the wings for years desperately trying to get into his social circle?

I reckon they probably met at various gigs and became ‘friends’ and quite pally, there’s been talk of a crossover between Diana and Megan but who knows...! I definitely think if you’ve idolised someone before going out with them, it’s gonna take a helluva lot to break them! Personally I’ve never seen what the fuss is about but different strokes I guess!

Reactions: 5
How do we know her mum owns that business again?

I just had a look on the etsy how in the hell are they getting away with printing lyrics on a banner and selling it for 40 quid? I handmake alot of home decor and it would cost less than 1 pound to create those...bleeping hell.
It’s pretty obvious if you go on the Instagram.
Plus this:
4040A7C3-DF51-4846-A8B7-20AD6CA9ED54.jpeg

I watched this the other day and only just got round to sharing. It’s really boring so I skipped through to see if they said anything stupid.

As per, George looks detached the whole way through, acting like he’s come down from heaven to bless the poor interviewer with this presence. Watching it now knowing everything we do about Megan, she just comes across like she’s trying to hide how awkward she feels (and how disengaged George is) with a fake bubbly persona.

They talk a bit how they met. The bit I found funniest was Megan saying she doesn’t like roast dinners. Doesn’t she always post saying how amazing George is at cooking a roast dinner? 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I love how they don't even get George's name right on the River Island website. "Craig's edit". Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.