Megan Ellaby #2 Coke all week, not just Saturday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been lurking round here since the last thread and I honestly hope Megan's seen this forum cos she's so far from being likeable these days and has a lot to address.
I followed her since she was an asos insider and enjoyed following her style and YouTube. I'd see her round Manchester often and she seemed alright and was always dressed well but now, I just don't get it.

Also couldn't bear the irony of her apparently reading Florence Given's book (insta story). Given that she's with a proper slimey get will she dump him as Flo suggests 😆 Likely not but then it's probs another book on her woke white woman shelf she hasn't actually read

Reactions: 19
Absolutely mental both Megan and Faye have posted this quote on their story based on what we know about them.

Most feedback on here is about how:
- They could be better at their jobs
- Their morals and values could be stronger & better
- They could set a better example to their followers
- They should be honest and explain mistakes and dodgy behaviour instead of deceiving their fans
- They shouldn’t threaten people
- They shouldn’t do things to exacerbate their own family’s anxiety (here’s looking at you Faye for damaging Megan’s rep even more)
-They shouldn’t ignore that their beloved George has been accused of some seriously awful stuff and they act like it’s ok.

I could go on...

When I first read this thread I’d already gone off Megan but the stuff that’s happened since has made me dislike and disrespect her and her family soooo much. Maybe they are just totally dim and delusional???

D8DF52C0-BC06-4D65-9590-131AC4F13C6E.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Absolutely mental both Megan and Faye have posted this quote on their story based on what we know about them.

Most feedback on here is about how:
- They could be better at their jobs
- Their morals and values could be stronger & better
- They could set a better example to their followers
- They should be honest and explain mistakes and dodgy behaviour instead of deceiving their fans
- They shouldn’t threaten people
- They shouldn’t do things to exacerbate their own family’s anxiety (here’s looking at you Faye for damaging Megan’s rep even more)
-They shouldn’t ignore that their beloved George has been accused of some seriously awful stuff and they act like it’s ok.

I could go on...

When I first read this thread I’d already gone off Megan but the stuff that’s happened since has made me dislike and disrespect her and her family soooo much. Maybe they are just totally dim and delusional???

View attachment 182660
Oh get a grip Megan ffs and you Maya, what a load of crap!

I’ve not been on Instagram for two weeks but I’ve logged back in briefly to unfollow her and her ilk. I’m sick of these people getting paid to ponce around in overpriced clothes, making you feel tit because you can’t afford them. What is your actual point? And address the fact that your fiancé is a probable sex pest!

Reactions: 17
She's delusional!!! Literally nobody in town likes her, she has lost any friends she has ever had...is that because they're ALL trying to dim her tit covered sparkle? I highly doubt it. It's because of your disgustingly massive ego megs mate!! Who are you trying to convince posting tit like that!!

All I've ever heard about her is bad things, everyone at jimmys gets second hand embarrassment from her. Somehow her and her family think they're the most famous things to come out of manchester...theyre not realising people are just laughing at them.

Reactions: 13
So I've also just been told the faye going to tattlers houses story...seems her family are boasting about it to alot of people.

I'm only going to be echoing everyone on here but...WHAT THE duck IS WRONG WITH THIS FAMILY? Imagine bringing your kids up to think that's an alright thing to do!!! Psychotic.

I am no longer keeping my trap shut about these idiots, I've been worried about posting too much and also feeling the wrath of grandma faye but i couldn't give less of a tit now because i realise i wouldn't even be in the wrong.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I am no longer keeping my trap shut about these idiots, I've been worried about posting too much and also feeling the wrath of grandma faye but i couldn't give less of a tit now because i realise i wouldn't even be in the wrong.
I for one am ready to sit back, relax and enjoy whatever else you have to reveal 😂

Reactions: 16
So I've also just been told the faye going to tattlers houses story...seems her family are boasting about it to alot of people.

I'm only going to be echoing everyone on here but...WHAT THE duck IS WRONG WITH THIS FAMILY? Imagine bringing your kids up to think that's an alright thing to do!!! Psychotic.

So tempted to post a comment on Megan’s blog asking why Faye felt the need to do that. Will be interesting to get a response 🤪 maybe we should all leave multiple comments to see if she’ll address all this tit

Reactions: 9
1. Megan is still a cokehead, as is george.

2. George has cheated on megan and been inappropriate many times, and she knows about most of it but forgives him after a meaningless apology.

3. Their dad is embarrassed of the way ALL of the women in his family act. His wife Diane is a chihuahua, she's got a huge ego and tells everyone shes's the "ellaby mum". Ew.

4. Paddy doesn't fancy faye in the slightest he just was attracted to her instagram/online life and knew he could get more attention himself by being with her.

5. Megan and Faye check this thread religiously and find excuses for every criticism on here. They don't believe they're in the wrong for anything mentioned.

6. Megan hasn't made any effort to change her ways in terms of privilege though we can see that ourselves. She jokes with Faye about everyone being snowflakes due to the fact people were calling her out for BLM.

They are BOTH still aggressive bullies, BOTH fiercely insecure and BOTH monitor everything their boyfriends do on their phones etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 45

2. George has cheated on megan and been inappropriate many times, and she knows about most of it but forgives him after a meaningless apology.

3. Their dad is embarrassed of the way ALL of the women in his family act. His wife Diane is a chihuahua, she's got a huge ego and tells everyone shes's the "ellaby mum". Ew.

4. Paddy doesn't fancy faye in the slightest he just was attracted to her instagram/online life and knew he could get more attention himself by being with her.

5. Megan and Faye check this thread religiously and find excuses for every criticism on here. They don't believe they're in the wrong for anything mentioned.

6. Megan hasn't made any effort to change her ways in terms of privilege though we can see that ourselves. She jokes with Faye about everyone being snowflakes due to the fact people were calling her out for BLM.

They are BOTH still aggressive bullies, BOTH fiercely insecure and BOTH monitor everything their boyfriends do on their phones etc.
Wowzers!

One thing I was sure of in my gut was that NO WAY is anyones life and relationship a perfect fairytale so although instagram tells us what they want us to know in fact its not all roses!

Coke is horrible stuff because it causes horrific come downs and anxiety not to mention how addictive it is. I couldnt imagine how anyone could take it regularly.

Reactions: 12
Both ellabys were obsessed with George, they were on at him CONSTANTLY to leave diana. Diana was an angel in that relationship and didnt deserve anything that happened. She's too nice to "spill tea" on what a bleep megan was to her. She was terrified all the time that george would leave her for megan and her fears came true. She's still broken by it now and that's why georges family aren't big fans of megan.

Just to add, it's been said anyway but I'll confirm as a regular...nobody....NOBODY at Jimmy's likes the ellabys. Even George mocks them.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Theres no chemistry between him and faye whatsoever...probably hard to have chemistry with a 25yr old grandma though

• Haha
Reactions: 14

This is the level of detail we need! More more...!!! I do feel the coke thing kind of makes her seem fairly normal given how common it is in the scene in Manchester. BUT George seems like an absolute head. I’m so desperate to go to Jimmys and be a fly on the wall now 😬

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.