Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
This woman annoys me more then anyone on ticktok shes just jumped on the harriosons army thing and made it an obsession with him and his mum god rest his soul shes sll over with her smarmy words of wisdom and looks dirty and unkempt i dint know how she got so popular she used to be mates with other bugger creators who dont wven acknowlege her at all
Can’t stand her either
She harps on like she’s the flipping oracle
She’s a leech

Reactions: 1

lululalalulu

VIP Member
She made a comment about will Beetroots name be Lawrence Lawrence when they get married in a jokey way and James took offence to it. And that mini Lawrence guy put his 2p worth in too against Mechelle. Lol. I don’t think anyone in that camp like her
She puts herself in the middle of whatever drama she can find to make herself relevant.
She has no content other than whatever tiktokker she is stalking at that moment 😂

Working_mum

Funny how she thinks on one of her TikToks that her and Lawrence are great friends, but his mum says different 🤷🏻‍♀️

mumz

VIP Member
She made a comment about will Beetroots name be Lawrence Lawrence when they get married in a jokey way and James took offence to it. And that mini Lawrence guy put his 2p worth in too against Mechelle. Lol. I don’t think anyone in that camp like her