Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Working_mum

Haha so glad I found this thread, for a while I’ve been thinking she was giving off Annie Wilkes vibes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Itsmeisthatyou

Random person scrolling their FYP....

Mechelle....
Screenshot_20220513-184343_TikTok.jpg

She's bizarre, imagine just randomly coming across her page.
Or worse, imagine walking down the street and seeing that going on in one of the gardens.

• Haha

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
She is 100% a psycho she is obsessed if she lived over here I would be worried for Lawrences safety! She might hold him hostage and he will have to get his braces out and bite her 😅

• Haha

jennyjj669

Chatty Member
Random person scrolling their FYP....

Mechelle....
View attachment 1264963
She's bizarre, imagine just randomly coming across her page.
Or worse, imagine walking down the street and seeing that going on in one of the gardens.
Since I found out she gained her followers from grow parties it makes so much sense. She hardly gets any views, If she does a live it’s 10 people max. She clings To Lawrence like a weird obsessive psychopath. Very odd person if you ask me

jennyjj669

Chatty Member
Have you seen this video about mechelle the demotivator

Attachments

jennyjj669

Chatty Member
Can’t believe she was gifting Lawrence castles. She must be quite well off! She absolutely does my nut in. I’m sick of her taking comments off Lawrence’s page and being so aggressive with people

Reactions: 3

lozza96

VIP Member
It's not Lawrence that needs to worry about her. it's tan :LOL: Michelle's bio all the links is literally all about Harrison

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
What a weird one she is! I usually scroll past Lawrences videos but lately for some reason I have to pause them and scroll the comments to find hers because she is always lurking in there somewhere.🤣
Shes on everyones, all the people i cannot stand oddly enough.

jennyjj669

Chatty Member
She's been on and off live the past few days doing fundraisers.
Embarrassingly she only ever has a few viewers at anyone time, lucky if she's hitting double digits.
She's currently dancing and lip syncing to rubbish songs.
Most of her followers she gained from grow parties. No one gives a fuck about her. She clings on to British tiktokers and bums them like theirs no tomorrow. She has to win the award for the most annoying person on titktok.

dankir89

She blocked me when I asked her why she thought it was ok calling his mother poison etc on a live with hundreds of people, I suppose she can get away with it as a obsessed super fan who gifts him £100’s

jennyjj669

Chatty Member
Basically that mechelle needs to stay in her lane and leave Lawrence alone. She said Lawrence was too soft to say anything. And that she’s obsessed! 😂
Oh thank god she’s said it out loud! Mechelle the demotivator is a right weirdo!

jennyjj669

Chatty Member
Mechelle doing that fundraiser last night was the most cringiest thing I’ve ever seen. It’s fund raiser after fund raiser at the moment. Don’t these people have any shame asking people day in and day out to give money when the cost of living is so high. That autism daddy said if people donated, he would do something really crazy - eat a tomato- no one’s cares!