Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
This woman annoys me more then anyone on ticktok shes just jumped on the harriosons army thing and made it an obsession with him and his mum god rest his soul shes sll over with her smarmy words of wisdom and looks dirty and unkempt i dint know how she got so popular she used to be mates with other bugger creators who dont wven acknowlege her at all

Reactions: 3

jennyjj669

Chatty Member
Ooh I wonder what Mechelles response to that will be ?? It seems like she’s jealous of his mum which is weird, maybe she thinks he’s minted and wants to latch on to him ? Any suggestions as to why she’s so obsessed ??
Does she follow or interact with any American tiktokkers ?
I bet she recorded Lisa’s live, I’ve got visions of her sat in an armchair in a dark room watching Lisa say “she ain’t welcome”on repeat getting more and more unhinged every time she hears it 😳
I just LOLd to that post! Totally agree - she gives off serial killer vibes! She just thinks she has a right to comment on his weight loss journey as she’s apparently an expert, since losing loads of weight herself. It’s bullshit, she’s so aggressive and not motivational at all.

rosslee1987

VIP Member
Lisa has just been talking about her on her live. Let’s just say she ain’t welcome when she comes over! 😂😂

deli78

Chatty Member
Is she still stalking nick smith ? She blocked me ages ago because I pointed out that what people were saying wasn't hate but a difference in opinion.

Reactions: 2

Hunnyangel

Ok I haven’t watched her for a while but has she attached herself to another group of British tiktokers

lozza96

VIP Member
Did many turn up for the walk, i cannot see anything apart from DD and those suss people.
I didn't know who half of them was 😂.I recognised Dan and Michael and then Lewis and Oliver and autism daddy and tan .don't know who the rest was .I was watching Olivers live as he got to the top first I think and then he went back down to help tan up who was struggling.

There was loads that didn't seem to do it that did it the last time

Itsmeisthatyou

She's been on and off live the past few days doing fundraisers.
Embarrassingly she only ever has a few viewers at anyone time, lucky if she's hitting double digits.
She's currently dancing and lip syncing to rubbish songs.

lululalalulu

VIP Member
Saw her on with DIddy dan last night downing bottles of beer with him. Cringey! She makes my skin crawl

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
What a weird one she is! I usually scroll past Lawrences videos but lately for some reason I have to pause them and scroll the comments to find hers because she is always lurking in there somewhere.🤣

Reactions: 1