Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
Few people have commented wanting mechelle to have a thread so here we go...

She is an extremely weird middle aged american lady from Massachusetts who is obsessed with British Tiktokers, Lawrencetiktok90 in particular.
Can be found commenting on British tiktokers lives with weird comments at 5am her time.

Is most notable for her rabid defence of Lawrence even going as far to criticise his mum when
Lawrence had a disagreement with her on a live.

She spends alot of time responding to comments from Lawrences comment section that are remotely critical of him giving strange defensive responses

She puts blueberries on chicken salad.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

jennyjj669

Chatty Member
This woman is such a nasty piece of work. The competition is happening and obviously the big fat guy is begging. But there is a Scottish guy called James above him and it’s making Lawrence so angry. His minions went into James live and started hating on him- this guy has literally done nothing wrong. I went into Lawrence’s live and asked him to tell his fans not to send hate to other tiktokers as it’s bullying - Mechelle the motivator set upon me as if I had just murdered her mother! I was like, I’m only asking people to be kind and not send hate cause Lawrence’s is losing! I thought she was all about being kind- it seems only to Lawrence and everyone else can go to hell. What an evil witch she is!

• Wow
Reactions: 7

jennyjj669

Chatty Member
At last she has a thread! Most annoying woman on tiktok. Very passive aggressive also!

Reactions: 7

mumz

VIP Member
I can’t stand her
She’s the most annoying, self serving, patronising, boring, obsessive, know it all on TT

Reactions: 6
Oh thank god she’s said it out loud! Mechelle the demotivator is a right weirdo!
Ooh I wonder what Mechelles response to that will be ?? It seems like she’s jealous of his mum which is weird, maybe she thinks he’s minted and wants to latch on to him ? Any suggestions as to why she’s so obsessed ??
Does she follow or interact with any American tiktokkers ?
I bet she recorded Lisa’s live, I’ve got visions of her sat in an armchair in a dark room watching Lisa say “she ain’t welcome”on repeat getting more and more unhinged every time she hears it 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Working_mum

Lawrence should get a restraining order against her. 1/2 the TikTok shes made today are about him. Thanks for your comment blah blah blah. She’s so aggressive too 😱

Reactions: 5

zyxwvu

VIP Member
She pops up on my fyp now and again. She's so odd! Very obsessed over Lawrence, Tan and co.

Reactions: 4

jennyjj669

Chatty Member
Mechelle the demotivator said In her live with CJ she got her followers from grow parties! That make sense. No one ever watchers her videos.

Reactions: 4