MCR aesthetics

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would she do that to her face?! She was really pretty before! This industry is giving people such low opinions of their natural features.

Reactions: 10
Someone in a comment above summed it up perfectly. You do not see faces like this on film, in 'real' TV shows or on the runway. People who look like this are not hired because its actually NOT attractive. I don't know where people got the idea that this is the standard of beauty because it's definitely not. None of the traditional beautiful celebrities look like this. Its only ever influencers or wannabe reality TV stars who look like this. And they all look the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The client on their latest story with all the blood spots on her lips, great marketing.

Reactions: 1
This is just a general reflection and what a sad way that this generation has become associated with.
People are OBSESSED with the fake look. Does it make them look model-esque? NO. Does it make you look deformed or unusual? YES.
If I tell people I’m getting my Botox or fillers done, they say “don’t start doing that to your face you’re lovely enough” and unbeknownst to them, I’ve been having them for years, A good aesthetic procedure will have people wondering what’s different but in a good way. Not big bleeping puckering of the skin above eyebrows!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Did she used to have an orange car? I saw one parked in the area around Worsley golf course that’s all tacky mini mansions with B070X or a similar spelling once.

I’ve just been on their instagram and unless I’m going mad I can’t see any of the hideous fox eye pictures?! I wonder if they’ve deleted them because they were so god damn awful?!

Oh my god one of my colleagues follows these lot 🤦🏼‍♀️ I reckon she's shared competitions on her stories in the past 😔