Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollyhearts

Just found this thread and all I can say is WOW. But not in a good way.
Thank god that absolutely hideous cat eye thing only lasts a few weeks - imagine permanently looking like that!
Anyone know if Sarah the CEO and Queen of Aesthetics has a personal Instagram? Think it’ll be worth a laugh having a look.
Yeah I'd want to see that too 👍 imagine the carnage she'd have on her own page lol 😂

Reactions: 1
I saw a video on TikTok about a girl who got threads on her brows not with MCR idk who with but they left her with uneven eyebrows when hey went down and went after 3 weeks completely

Millais

Chatty Member
Did she used to have an orange car? I saw one parked in the area around Worsley golf course that’s all tacky mini mansions with B070X or a similar spelling once.

TooFarScone

VIP Member
The fox eyes are beyond awful..the only good thing is people are saying they don't last. Does anyone follow Jordan James sparkes? I thought he was going to a Halloween party dressed up as "just had surgery"....but he literally has had more done to his face....its really sad.
Oh my god yes I'm obsessed with him and not in a good way!

• Heart

VIP Member
Ok why does the pic on the left look like its been altered to make her hips and legs look deformed?? Look at the lines on the wall they are bent 🤣🤣 why are people still falling for this 💩💩

🤣🤣 their followers must be thick as mince!
And she’s bent further forward in the 2nd one so it would look more stuck out. Don’t get the justification of the wall not being straight? Surely padded or not, it would be straight. Charlatans

barryjones

VIP Member
Did darcy and Stacey travel here for that shitshow or were they doing a pop up somewhere?

Baffling. I mean those 2 are way too far gone with their surgeries but so many young girls are gonna go here and get botched or infected and it’s disgusting.

Cops&robbers

All this negative press they’re getting - particularly for their awful fox eyes treatment seems to be hitting them. Anyone notice their cringeworthy customer testimonial trying to convince everyone that the practice is clean and safe?!

Dishthedirt2021

VIP Member
Everyone on their grid posts looks like are from the purge. It’s sad and scary and I’m saying this as someone who has had Botox and is perfectly for having work done well.
Yup I’m getting botox and filler soon but the stuff on their page feels too extreme, too fast. Everyone looks the same