McFly, McBusted and Wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t be doing with her, I don’t know why people find her interesting or how and why she gets in everything. Even her mum podcasts can be so wishy washy, bit sad that out of all the decent podcasts out there P. Kate chose to go on hers.

Reactions: 5
I don’t know if this is interesting to anyone but I live very close to Tom and Giovanna and see them around quite a lot. Have also seen Matt and Emma a couple of times (not with T&G) because they live relatively close by too. Have to say that Emma is seriously drop dead gorgeous in real life. No make up, hair scraped back and leggings on, and she still looks incredible. Friendly too. Matt very attractive too - is quite a big bloke, which I was surprised about. Tom seems very normal and friendly. Giovanna I didn’t recognise when I first saw her, she seems much shorter in real life. Gives off a bit of an important vibe unfortunately.
I live close by also and have served them a few times and Carrie unfortunately. I have never seen Emma and Matt they don’t live in the same area do they ?

I live close by also and have served them a few times and Carrie unfortunately. I have never seen Emma and Matt they don’t live in the same area do they ?
I’ve seen Matt and Emma in Watford and Bushey. I just assumed they lived in Bushey.
Oh is Carrie Tom’s sister? I heard she moved to Northwood - is it true?

Not really bothered with any of them apart from Dougie, what was the actual story with his and Frankie's on/off relationship/his drug use/suicide attempt/rehab?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I've met Gi before. She definitely has an air of importance to her and thinks she's better than everyone else.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
According to her most recent appearance on Lorraine Matt and Emma live in Radlett. Although Gis says Hertfordshire and I would say their area was more London unless she’s trying to look fancy and rich for TV?!

7171CA54-5B3E-4629-BDFC-BF8225C2F6BC.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Carrie is polite as you would expect. Constantly touching her hair. Tom has the boys in tow quite a bit. I have to say G is better looking in real life I think.
danny is the nicest.
I walked past Carrie once at Euston a year or so ago.

She smiled politely at me whilst I did a double take as I didn't realise it was her until about 10 minutes after I'd walked past 😂

I can see all the McFly guys and Carrie being nice to meet. Not sure about Gi and the other wives though!

Reactions: 1
According to her most recent appearance on Lorraine Matt and Emma live in Radlett. Although Gis says Hertfordshire and I would say their area was more London unless she’s trying to look fancy and rich for TV?!

View attachment 171360
Doesn’t even look like Gi’s house. She must be in the spare bedroom upstairs with the sloping roof?

Not really bothered with any of them apart from Dougie, what was the actual story with his and Frankie's on/off relationship/his drug use/suicide attempt/rehab?
Is this when he went to rehab got clean and started
The modelling work? Him and Ellie what’s her face too . They seemed quite serious .

I don't mind fightstar either. Despite my comments about Charlie, they're not bad!

Also, I am hoping that McFly do well, I still like their music. I guess only time will tell.

I didn't really rate busted's album but I think it's because my taste changed since I was young because i only like about 3 of busted's original songs.

Better than This was great! Especially when Matt sang it on the tour in like 2004 😂

I did like James but feel like he's a bit immature and I swear he has a new girlfriend every two minutes or something!!

I don't really blame McFly fans for being annoyed (they didn't need to be so mean, granted) but let McFly have their moment and announce your record deal the following few days! Or earlier! 😬
Loved Better Than This, I loved most of his solo work it’s a shame he’s not that vocal on busted songs, it’s mainly James and Charlie... he actually has a lovely singing voice, his west end voice is so so different to his recording voice too, would love to hear it more. I can remember him singing the bridge on star girl at the McBusted tour and his falsetto blew my mind!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Matt is so full of charisma, I think he is fantastic whatever he does.

At the risk of sounding like a petulant teenager, I just can't forgive Charlie for leaving. I am (more than) a little mad at Matt and James for letting him come crawling back. Now that Charlie has had his pay day I think Busted are once again defunct and whilst Matt was probably more realistic about Charlie's motivations, this has probably come as a shock to James.

I felt for James for a long time; he is very talented and I feel like Charlie cheated him out of a wonderful career. A lot of time has past and I now think James needs to grow up and get over it. He makes me cringe now. So glad we didn't get married like I planned.

Night Driver was a fantastic album. Half Way There was embarrassing, I wanted album #3 in 2005, not 2019.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I felt for James for a long time; he is very talented and I feel like Charlie cheated him out of a wonderful career. A lot of time has past and I now think James needs to grow up and get over it. He makes me cringe now. So glad we didn't get married like I planned.
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Was anyone here on the original McFly Street Team? It was like a really early version of the Supercity - you signed up and they would send you flyers and you had to go out promoting McFly and they promised you amazing rewards for doing so.
I did! I was also part of the main forum and met two of my best friends through it.

Use to love going to signings at Watford as it’s not far from where I live. Also was those losers who would queue over the night before to get front row 🙈

Do we think their rescheduled tour is still going to go ahead in October?

Matt is so full of charisma, I think he is fantastic whatever he does.

At the risk of sounding like a petulant teenager, I just can't forgive Charlie for leaving. I am (more than) a little mad at Matt and James for letting him come crawling back. Now that Charlie has had his pay day I think Busted are once again defunct and whilst Matt was probably more realistic about Charlie's motivations, this has probably come as a shock to James.

Night Driver was a fantastic album. Half Way There was embarrassing, I wanted album #3 in 2005, not 2019.
I could never understand how Half Way There got to number 2 in the album charts! It’s the first Busted album I didn’t buy because the singles were awful. Seems a lot of other people felt the same way.The start of February was a strange time to release in my opinion. I always wondered if they released it that week for strategic reasons, as in they didn’t expect much competition/need many album sales to do as well. James in particular was obsessed with it going to number 1. Night Driver only got to 13 and they were on X Factor promoting that.

Reactions: 3

View attachment 171360
A friend of mine lives in a similar area to Tom and Gi (she works in town planning/architecture so knows their area fairly well.) They live on a private millionaires road which we drove down once between london and watford (ish). My friend lived in Amersham at the time and wasn't far from them but I don't know the town they live in as I live up north and the towns all meld into one to me 😂

Anyway, I was a big McFly fan back in the day. Saw them live a fair few times and met them a couple of times a few years ago. Always found myself more connected to Danny and Dougie for some reason. Possibly because of their more humble upbringings. Obviously Tom went to theatre school and Harry will admit to coming from a more privileged/wealthy background (I remember reading in their autobiography that Harry and Danny didn't really get on when they started out because of this but have ended up really close now) but they were all lovely when I met them back in the day.

I was never a mcbusted fan personally, it screamed money to me from all parts, I haven't paid much attention to the 'lost songs' as i've grown up since their last album and was starting to phase out of them whilst the supercity/above the noise era was going on, but i'm looking forward to hearing what they're bringing out.

Reactions: 3
I saw Matt Willis in Footloose & didnt expect his vocals to be as good as they were

Reactions: 7
I don’t know what it is about Matt. He’s not the normal type of a guy I would go for . But his personality and cheeky smirk get me. I was heartbroken when busted split , but I still would with Charlie 🤣.

When we went to James bourne solo academy gig, must have been around 2010? His whole family was there selling James bourne merch. And his little brother was trying to launch a singing career. He ended up going with the support act porsha she was called

Reactions: 6
I liked Red and Touch the Rain as I’d seen them sing them on a tour years ago then nothing came of them. I don’t think we got the real album songs though as album 6 was announced with a date or a release month if I remember.

Edit: Feb 2014 was release date.... https://www.digitalspy.com/music/a5...ted-remix-of-new-single-love-is-on-the-radio/
I remember seeing a video on you tube where they had the tracks up on a white board but given clue to the names. I had a quick look for it and can’t see it now xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.