McFly, McBusted and Wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice she didn’t share anything about us saying there’s definitely something wrong between Danny and Georgia.
I’m assuming she’s friends with Georgia and obviously knows what’s going on between them.
I reckon she’s just a fan and Danny’s her favourite, judging by her twitter at least🤔

Reactions: 4
The thing about Georgia though is most comments are about things that she herself has said on her IG. It was only last week that she was saying that she’s never read to Cooper as she wasn’t interested.

If you can’t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Reactions: 7
What I don't understand is why they go after sites like this which are advertised as gossip sites etc but are fine with twitter which is a toxic cesspit half the time. On twitter they will be tagged and searchable on here they actually have to purposefully go looking for what people are saying. It may come as a shock to this girl but georgia and other "influencers" don't have to come on here and look at what's been said. If you want to be famous you have to come to terms with the fact that people might not like you. The same as in everyday life. I'm 100% certain there are people out there that don't like me I just don't go asking for their opinions.
Georgia if you don't like the criticism then don't bleeping read it. But you are not above criticism just because you choose to monotonise your life on instagram.

Reactions: 12
Changing the subject slightly but has anyone got tickets for their tour which is now in Oct/Nov? Wondering why they haven't rescheduled it. Can't see it happening in Oct. 🤷‍♀️

Changing the subject slightly but has anyone got tickets for their tour which is now in Oct/Nov? Wondering why they haven't rescheduled it. Can't see it happening in Oct. 🤷‍♀️
I’ve got tickets for Wembley, I really want it to go ahead, but I also know it’s incredibly unlikely and that safety is more important than a concert😕

Reactions: 1
I’ve got tickets for Wembley, I really want it to go ahead, but I also know it’s incredibly unlikely and that safety is more important than a concert😕
Oh yes 100%. Would rather them reschedule it now, rather than nearer the time (not that I've got any other plans which will get in the way) lol

Georgia can't complain, she has so few followers compared to Gi and Izzy cos of her constant #ADs , of course people are going to find her fake and tacky. Don't like the backlash, then don't be fake.

I don't feel great about the comments screenshotted here - it's not the best of us.

I do come across people sticking up for people, and as long as it's reasonable, I wouldn't have thought they got banned. I hope not anyway, as I don't think that this site should be an echo chamber.

Maybe she was very forceful (she was certainly very persistent) and posting excessively (she mentions that her posts were considered 'spam'), which may provide a more rounded view.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Awkward. I'm the one who made this thread 😂😂😂
Don’t worry, I had at least 2 posts screenshot for saying things that GEORGIA HAS SAID HERSELF ON HER OWN ACCOUNT!

If you are going to have a public profile - especially one where you have your comments open - then you leave yourself open to criticism. Just because you can moderate and delete comments on your own profile doesn’t mean that you can do that everywhere.

• Haha
When will people realise that the only thing 'Boycott Tattle' campaigns achieve is driving more traffic to the site!? Welcome new members!

Anyone who chooses to share their lives on a public platform opens themselves up for criticism. We're just bitching the same as people do in work places, pubs, schools, etc. We don't bully, that would mean we were forming targeted attacks which we don't.

We let our actions speak for themselves, I allow my distaste for Georgia to show in the fact I don't follow her and line her pockets by falling for her endless ads. I show Gi I don't enjoy her content by not listening to her podcast or buying her books, however if she were to share the damn roast potato recipe I may change my mind ;) I do think Izzy is absolutely lovely though, but I may be biased as Harry was my favourite.

Reactions: 10
Tattle is no different to anyone commenting on a TV show. We are commenting on entertainment which is all opinion!

Being screenshot and shared on Twitter for a jokey comment... some people do not have a sense of humour 😂

Anywaaay enough about Twitter crap, I like the photos from Tom’s birthday today, v sweet... but why can’t Gi make her rainbow cakes in the right colour order?! Drives me nuts 😂 (would deffo still eat it though)

Reactions: 1
On the previous subject of McFly books...did anyone ever read the unauthorised McBusted book?

I haven't read it myself, but I came across it somewhere a few years ago and had a flick through it. The dedication page left me a bit puzzled and none of my friends are into McFly/Busted anymore to chat to them about it...

The dedication at the start of the books said something along the lines of "To JB, thanks for the music" I was left thinking that the reference was about James, who goes by JB. And from my brief flicking through the book it felt like it focused more on James than the rest of the band, I could be wrong on that though. I looked up the author at the time to see who she was, her name is Jennifer Parker, which is the name of Marty McFly's girlfriend in the Back To The Feature movies. Even stranger, it says online "Jennifer Parker is a Sunday Times bestselling writer with more than a decade's experience in celebrity biography. She lives in London" but the only thing that comes up for her online is the McBusted book. I'm guessing the name was a pseudonym.

So, my question is who wrote the book and (possibly) dedicated it to James?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
On the previous subject of McFly books...did anyone ever read the unauthorised McBusted book?

I haven't read it myself, but I came across it somewhere a few years ago and had a flick through it. The dedication page left me a bit puzzled and none of my friends are into McFly/Busted anymore to chat to them about it...

The dedication at the start of the books said something along the lines of "To JB, thanks for the music" I was left thinking that the reference was about James, who goes by JB. And from my brief flicking through the book it felt like it focused more on James than the rest of the band, I could be wrong on that though. I looked up the author at the time to see who she was, her name is Jennifer Parker, which is the name of Marty McFly's girlfriend in the Back To The Feature movies. Even stranger, it says online "Jennifer Parker is a Sunday Times bestselling writer with more than a decade's experience in celebrity biography. She lives in London" but the only thing that comes up for her online is the McBusted book. I'm guessing the name was a pseudonym.

So, my questing is who wrote the book and dedicated it to James?
Maybe James wrote the book!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.