McFly, McBusted and Wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasn't too amused at first as I thought the chorus was a bit bland but after listening to it on repeat with headphones all morning I really love it! I LOVE the bass, Dougie did a great job there. And the trumpets (I think?) and instrumentation in the background is a really nice touch.
Not sure why they chose it as a lead single but it sure does lift your spirits and I think we all need that right now :) I need the album NOW.

Reactions: 1
It might grow on me, but at the moment I find Happiness cheesy. To me, it sounds like a song from a happy cheesy animated kids film.

Reactions: 4
It might grow on me, but at the moment I find Happiness cheesy. To me, it sounds like a song from a happy cheesy animated kids film.
Yeah I can see what you mean about that! I don’t mind it but it doesn’t really go anywhere if you know what I mean? There’s no build up and just kind of stays the same all the way through.

Reactions: 5
I don't know if this has been addressed before but it's so obvious Georgia has been buying likes on Instagram. Her most recent post has over 2000 likes but only 5 comments. At least make it look less obvious πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
same!
after The Lost Songs I was expecting a progression and I'm quite disappointed.
It's not a bad song but I hope the album is better...I can't even think about Danny ditching his solo career for THAT πŸ™„
also, did they need to give their brazilian fans ANYMORE attention? πŸ˜“

Last edited:
Moons ago I worked for an architect who was renovating some studios in West London- urgent call comes in, access required to the studios, and my boss was off on another job so I took the keys down to β€˜ammasmiff to find the fat blonde one absolutely losing his rag. No skin off my left tit.... just found them incredibly entitled and rude

• Wow
Reactions: 3
James Bourne is having quite a big party - so dumb to post it online
Just came here to mention how young all the girls are he’s with but if it’s his sisters friend then that’s okay. Still seems a bit much in a pandemic though

Reactions: 2
Wow. Celebs really do think they are exempt from contracting Covid. It makes me so angry!!! :mad:
His sister isn't even a celeb. Like, you won't combust and cease to exist if you don't have a big party to celebrate your birthday in the middle of a pandemic. The party looks like something out of TOWIEπŸ™Š

His sister isn't even a celeb. Like, you won't combust and cease to exist if you don't have a big party to celebrate your birthday in the middle of a pandemic. The party looks like something out of TOWIEπŸ™Š
Haha I know!

I thought the same thing about the party πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sorry to lower the tone but I worked on the COVID ward and seeing people just flaunting the restrictions makes me so mad!

On a lighter note, do you think he's just going to play loads of Busted songs whenever he gets the chance?? Or get his acoustic guitar out later "anyway, here's Year 3000" πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Late to the party as I don't follow Izzy but those chocolate temptation videos are still going around. How well spoken is Lola?! Considering she's only four she puts me to shame and I'm in my thirties!

Late to the party as I don't follow Izzy but those chocolate temptation videos are still going around. How well spoken is Lola?! Considering she's only four she puts me to shame and I'm in my thirties!

That video is so cute. I only follow Izzy out of the Mcfly wives. I really like her and Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.