McFly, Busted and wives #4 Hello?? McFly??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Done a discord dive. There’s a Busted only version and a collab version of the album. The Busted Version has a new song called Good Ones

Reactions: 2
all that’s coming up for me since it’s been deleted is:
Tracklist is 15 songs

• Year 3000 2.0 (Feat. Jonas Brothers)
  • Loser Kid 2.0 (Feat. Simple Plan)
  • 3AM 2.0 (Feat. James Arthur)
  • Crashed The Wedding 2.0 (Feat. All Time Low)
  • Meet You There 2.0 (Feat.. Neck Deep)
  • Air Hostess 2.0 (Feat. You Me At Six)
  • Everything I Knew 2.0 (Feat. Dashboard Confessional
  • What I Go To school for
Ok I’m actually excited for everything I knew 2.0
I’ve actually not listened to any of them yet, I think partly because of them working with ATL but James dated a 15 year old so clearly my moral compass is slightly off by still going to the tour.
I wonder if we’ll have special guests

Reactions: 1
Ok I’m actually excited for everything I knew 2.0
I’ve actually not listened to any of them yet, I think partly because of them working with ATL but James dated a 15 year old so clearly my moral compass is slightly off by still going to the tour.
I wonder if we’ll have special guests
I think he had the “decency” to at least let her turn sixteen

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Did I understand the Instagram post correctly? The Greatest Hits album will be released tomorrow? 😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.