McFly, Busted and wives #4 Hello?? McFly??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure Matt said on the podcast he had a 29 year old girlfriend when he was 18, did I hear that wrong? That is so icky to me
yeah he did!
also I can't remember when he and Emma started dating, but he was in his 20s and she's 7-8 years older

I’m sure Matt said on the podcast he had a 29 year old girlfriend when he was 18, did I hear that wrong? That is so icky to me
Yeah that was Holly, Busted’s producer or she was some sort of management within the band.
They were dating for a while. There aren’t any good quality pictures of them together but yeah.

I always wondered why James wrote that song “Holly..I’m The One” with Son of Dork. Seems pretty weird.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Yeah that was Holly, Busted’s producer or she was some sort of management within the band.
They were dating for a while. There aren’t any good quality pictures of them together but yeah.

I always wondered why James wrote that song “Holly..I’m The One” with Son of Dork. Seems pretty weird.
Ooooo I remember her now! I didn’t think of it being weird at the time but now I’m a woman in her 30s I couldn’t imagine what I’d have in common with a teenage boy but each to their own

Reactions: 1

discovering all of this almost 20 years later? check 🤯

Reactions: 6
Has anyone heard the new song? I listened when I’d first woke up, but I need to have another listen after work

Holly I’m the One was actually a Busted song, he was telling fans about it before they split I remember it on a forum. Think he wrote on someone’s program for their last tour the title of the song so I’m assuming it would of been a single for them!

Reactions: 2
Has anyone heard the new song? I listened when I’d first woke up, but I need to have another listen after work
I had heard it in the past since Danny played it on his solo tour, and it was waaaay better.

I wish he'd released his own album instead of recycling his songs for McFly 😩
Also, the way they keep clinging onto the brazilians like they're their only fans in the world is sooo annoying 😒

Oh, apparently today the brazilian singer from the new song has accidentally leaked Harry and Danny's numbers by posting a screenshot from Whatsapp 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't know if that's an unpopular opinion but I find most Brazilian fans absolutely unbearable 😬 That song won't help

Reactions: 9
I don't know if that's an unpopular opinion but I find most Brazilian fans absolutely unbearable 😬 That song won't help
I don’t know any McFly fan who doesn’t find Brazilian fans annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've only met one group of Brazilian fans and they were nice. UK fans who think they own the band are worse

Reactions: 3
Years ago the Brazilians fans used to steal peoples pictures of them with McFly, cut the person out and then out massive copyright on the pictures it was strange.

I have met some lovely Brazilian fans in recent years but there always seems to be one or two that ruin it. For example, I’ve seen a few people say they don’t like the new song and prefer Danny’s solo version on Twitter and be absolutely hounded by Brazilian fans calling them all sorts of names

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.