McFly, Busted and wives #4 Hello?? McFly??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @KINGAA for the thread title…

Recap? Charlie wowed us all on the masked singer…Tom now has chickens and where is this McFly album??

Carry on 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Busted recap - Charlie won the Masked Singer, Matt is..watching tele? and James is staging his own will they won't they debate about a new Busted tour/album.

McFLY recap - Tom is writing books, running around after hens laying eggs and doing anything but talk about the new McFLY album.
Danny and Dougie are in the studio, but not for McFLY, for other artists. Harry is...still running 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Busted recap - Charlie won the Masked Singer, Matt is..watching tele? and James is staging his own will they won't they debate about a new Busted tour/album.

McFLY recap - Tom is writing books, running around after hens laying eggs and doing anything but talk about the new McFLY album.
Danny and Dougie are in the studio, but not for McFLY, for other artists. Harry is...still running 😂
You forgot Tom running after Amy too 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Charlie was on Radio 2 today and Rylan did he little karyoke with him and chose… 3AM!! Sounded incred as always.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I bet Harry’s neighbours hate them… those bloody violins in a terrace house!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He cheated on Lara with Ellie. He would go on dates with Ellie but tell Lara it was just a friend. There were texts from Ellie to Lara that were quite nasty iirc. I don't think the actual messages were ever leaked but there were receipts of cheating back in the day. Then mcbusted happened and Ellie and Dougie were pushed as this showbiz couple

• Wow
Reactions: 2
How many times can James moan and hint at wanting to do a tour.. jfc James let go, the others aren’t interested

Reactions: 7
Not given them all much thought as I’ve got older (was a massive busted fan when I was younger and was lucky enough to meet them) butttt been looking recently at James social media. All I say is cringe!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.