McFly, Busted and wives #4 Hello?? McFly??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holly I’m the One was actually a Busted song, he was telling fans about it before they split I remember it on a forum. Think he wrote on someone’s program for their last tour the title of the song so I’m assuming it would of been a single for them!
Ah I did not know that! There seems to be a f of songs James wrote and then recorded elsewhere or did multiple times.

In other news, Year 3000 2.0 with Jonas Brothers will be out this Friday.

Reactions: 1
Is 2.0 really with the Jonas Brothers?! I hope so, I’ve been dying for this!
I love the Jonas Brothers and I’m tired of pretending their version of year 3000 isn’t good, it’s so fun!
I do hope that Joe gets the line about triple breasted women though! I’d love to hear them singing the parts that they had to change on their version.

Reactions: 2
Just something I've picked up on - I hope it's down to a mutual agreement that Yasmeen promotes and posts about McFly/Dougie a lot but he doesn't promote anything she does or post her at all. Not making an assumption either way, I just hope she's cool with it. I like her a lot.

Just something I've picked up on - I hope it's down to a mutual agreement that Yasmeen promotes and posts about McFly/Dougie a lot but he doesn't promote anything she does or post her at all. Not making an assumption either way, I just hope she's cool with it. I like her a lot.
He isn't very public with girlfriends. Maybe she's the opposite

she's always been a huge McFly fan so I think she doesn't mind

I don’t care for any of his partners, simply because they don’t stick around. He’s a bit of a James Bourne in trading them in and lots of dodgy overlapping / cheating. Won’t invest any time into any of them!

Reactions: 6
Danny's the better parent by a long mile.
I'm not sure either of them are great parents, tbh. Danny strikes me as the kind of parent who just wants to be "the fun one" and doesn't know how to speak to kids, deal well with tempers, put up healthy boundaries, stick to schedules in a good way, or do his part in cooking/cleaning/toilet training. He doesn't moan about his son on social media like his wife does, but I wouldn't give him much credit otherwise.

I studied developmental psychology and there's so many people who just become parents because it's "the thing people do"/the "next" step according to society - and don't actually try to read up on what kids need and what parenting entails, or hang around kids before they have them. Some people really shouldn't have kids for this reason, and Danny & Georgia strike me as that kind of people. It's selfish to have kids just to have them, when you'd actually rather have had a different life
---
---
I’m sure Matt said on the podcast he had a 29 year old girlfriend when he was 18, did I hear that wrong? That is so icky to me
Kind of like Dougie dating that 20-year old when he was 35 or whatever. Really disgusting of the older people

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I don’t care for any of his partners, simply because they don’t stick around. He’s a bit of a James Bourne in trading them in and lots of dodgy overlapping / cheating. Won’t invest any time into any of them!
The only ones I've liked are Lara and now Yasmeen. Agreed that his previous relationship was dodgy age-wise, and affected my view of him for a while. But Yasmeen is in her thirties and from what I can remember, all of his other girlfriends haven't been much younger than him so it's not as much of a pattern as it is with James.

I know he's private with his relationships, it just seems unbalanced to me that she's posted so much about his tour/album on her stories and he's not posted any of the opportunities she's had recently. As the one with the more established career, you'd expect it to be the other way around if anything. But as I said, perhaps it's something they've both agreed upon. I just wondered if anyone else had noticed!

I'm not sure either of them are great parents, tbh. Danny strikes me as the kind of parent who just wants to be "the fun one" and doesn't know how to speak to kids, deal well with tempers, put up healthy boundaries, stick to schedules in a good way, or do his part in cooking/cleaning/toilet training. He doesn't moan about his son on social media like his wife does, but I wouldn't give him much credit otherwise.

I studied developmental psychology and there's so many people who just become parents because it's "the thing people do"/the "next" step according to society - and don't actually try to read up on what kids need and what parenting entails, or hang around kids before they have them. Some people really shouldn't have kids for this reason, and Danny & Georgia strike me as that kind of people. It's selfish to have kids just to have them, when you'd actually rather have had a different life
It’s also weird to me that him and Georgia have fancy dinner together late at night away from Cooper. Danny is a great cook and could involve copper in meals, kids love getting their hands dirty and cooking but it’s like they can’t spend time as a family. I know Cooper struggles with food but I guarantee it’s because Georgia can’t be arsed to cook for him so now all he wants is oven food!!

They’re such an odd family and I’m honestly surprised they are still together as it’s obvious they aren’t a happy family. They were happy as a couple without cooper!

It’s also weird to me that him and Georgia have fancy dinner together late at night away from Cooper. Danny is a great cook and could involve copper in meals, kids love getting their hands dirty and cooking but it’s like they can’t spend time as a family. I know Cooper struggles with food but I guarantee it’s because Georgia can’t be arsed to cook for him so now all he wants is oven food!!

They’re such an odd family and I’m honestly surprised they are still together as it’s obvious they aren’t a happy family. They were happy as a couple without cooper!
Yeah, I think both Danny & Georgia didn't think/research enough about what parenting actually entails and had a highly unrealistic/romanticised idea of what their child would be like. Poor child - I don't think they're meeting him in the way his kind of person needs to be met. He seems like a lovely child who needs to be met on his terms and seen and appreciated for who he is, and I fear they're not doing that. They seem more like the couple who would have been happy if life continued to be fancy dinner parties and fun parties at their home, and then they could have been aunts/uncles to friends' kids. That would have been great, instead of realising they didn't want the parenting lifestyle too late. Think before you procreate, I say

The only ones I've liked are Lara and now Yasmeen. Agreed that his previous relationship was dodgy age-wise, and affected my view of him for a while. But Yasmeen is in her thirties and from what I can remember, all of his other girlfriends haven't been much younger than him so it's not as much of a pattern as it is with James.

I know he's private with his relationships, it just seems unbalanced to me that she's posted so much about his tour/album on her stories and he's not posted any of the opportunities she's had recently. As the one with the more established career, you'd expect it to be the other way around if anything. But as I said, perhaps it's something they've both agreed upon. I just wondered if anyone else had noticed!
Interestingly, if you scroll back on his Instagram there are still lots of posts of his previous relationship - holidays, birthdays, valentines, cutesy captions etc. I believe there may even still be some of Ellie if you can be bothered to scroll back that far (there were when I did a few months ago!).

I imagine him not posting about his current relationship is an attempt to keep it private. I would actually argue that he hasn't been that private about his relationships in the past. Whilst he may not have talked about them (much) in interviews or anything, posting pictures together on social media and going to public events and posing together on red carpets is certainly not the most private of 'celebrity' relationships.

Screenshot_20230726-175308.png

Wouldn't be a Busted reunion without remaking the same old photoshoot with the same old concept. Yawn.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
all that’s coming up for me since it’s been deleted is:
Tracklist is 15 songs

• Year 3000 2.0 (Feat. Jonas Brothers)
  • Loser Kid 2.0 (Feat. Simple Plan)
  • 3AM 2.0 (Feat. James Arthur)
  • Crashed The Wedding 2.0 (Feat. All Time Low)
  • Meet You There 2.0 (Feat.. Neck Deep)
  • Air Hostess 2.0 (Feat. You Me At Six)
  • Everything I Knew 2.0 (Feat. Dashboard Confessional
  • What I Go To school for

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.