Maya Jama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she did end up quiting the boxing gig with Dazn. She got quite firey about it on Twitter.

She is looking quite different these days. Saw her in the Daily Mail at The Prince's Trust Gala in New York. Her outfit was a bit out there. Her team are working hard to try and crack America. Can't tell if its just because she is friends with Edward from Vogue, that she got an invite as Sabrina Elba was there too.

I hear Ben has been having a lot of stick in the media for not playing with The Nets and is attempting to sue his former team over wages due to missed games. Wonder what will happen if he gets dropped from the NBA....

Attachments

Reactions: 4
She couldn’t have gotten with a worse basketballer in the current media right now 😂 if he gets dropped I think she will drop him too

Reactions: 3
It’s sad to see how much she’s messed with her face. This is the frustrating thing about how normalised these procedures have become, people don’t think twice before tucking and nipping and injecting.

You have naturally beautiful women like Maya who obviously go into it thinking ‘if I’m this pretty now imagine how stunning I’ll be if I just correct this little thing and that little thing’ but you actually end up erasing your beauty in the process.

Having a beautiful face isn’t about looking like a shop mannequin, beauty comes from the balance of the perfect and the imperfect. That’s why the most expensive perfumes usually have a few putrid/sour notes, or why chocolate tastes better with a sprinkle of sea salt. When you decide your face has to be ‘perfect’ and you go in and make these ‘corrections’ - you end up throwing off the balance of your facial features.

I don’t get why all these women are desperately chasing that ‘Instagram’ face. It just creates this weird ‘uncanny valley’ effect where you look like a replicant ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m not against procedures but I’m surprised she’s had them done. It seems to be in the last few years and I always got the impression she kept it natural

Reactions: 6
I don’t know why it annoys me when she does singing or dancing stories on Instagram she constantly looks at Ben to see if he’s looking at her. He’s driving stop attention seeking ffs 😂

• Haha
So she did end up quiting the boxing gig with Dazn. She got quite firey about it on Twitter.

She is looking quite different these days. Saw her in the Daily Mail at The Prince's Trust Gala in New York. Her outfit was a bit out there. Her team are working hard to try and crack America. Can't tell if its just because she is friends with Edward from Vogue, that she got an invite as Sabrina Elba was there too.

I hear Ben has been having a lot of stick in the media for not playing with The Nets and is attempting to sue his former team over wages due to missed games. Wonder what will happen if he gets dropped from the NBA....
I don’t mind Maya but I watch DAZN boxing often and like the presenters, particularly the females, although not Kate Abdo- her fake US accent was particularly annoying and slagging off the Brit’s tradition of singing Sweet Caroline before I think one of Fury’s fights was condescending, especially at an exciting moment when everyone was full of pride for their own great sportsman and country. I’m glad I haven’t seen her much on there lately. Otherwise the DAZN boxing female presenters seem pretty kick ass- professional and knowledgeable. I feel like Maya would be a bit annoying to watch on there.

Do you know why the DAZN gig fell through or what she wrote on twitter about it ?

Reactions: 2
So apparently she said it was due to her busy schedule and that she couldn't commit to it but then people are saying its because she wasn't very good and lacked basic boxing knowledge. Some publications ran stories saying that she admitted she didnt have any boxing knowledge and she clapped back about being misquoted.
Just had a look and she deleted the first tweet but kept the other one about misquoted.
I mean she has been over in the US with Ben for a few weeks so maybe it was a bit of both but apart from being a bit of eye candy she got a lot of flack for her Dazn appearances. And then some men were moaning when she was covered up (in terms of clothes) and then others were saying she should swap roles with Laura Woods.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Gosh until this thread I didn’t realise she had stuff done to her face, but I did think she was starting to look weird especially her cheeks.

I actually don’t mind her that much.. however I will say, the way she always dances and acts like a fool on a daily basis to show the world how down to earth she is, kinda gets boring

Reactions: 10
Gosh until this thread I didn’t realise she had stuff done to her face, but I did think she was starting to look weird especially her cheeks.
Five years between the Brit Awards of 2017 and 2022 shows clearly that she's had a lot of work done. Gone is the girl next door cute look. She's ruining her face.

a-attending-the-brit-awards-2017-1487783679-view-0.jpg

_the_presenters_for_the_red_ca-a-139_1644338386590.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Five years between the Brit Awards of 2017 and 2022 shows clearly that she's had a lot of work done. Gone is the girl next door cute look. She's ruining her face.

View attachment 1327886

View attachment 1327887
Yeah I had a look at some pictures online and then her IG and she has definitely had her lips done. And maybe some cheek fillers.
This thread is a bit old but you can see how different she looked then.

She is in showbiz and I guess that's what they all do. I just wish these "celebs" would be honest about what work they have had done and not give normal people unrealistic
beauty standards.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I get the vibe that she is star struck and can’t believe her luck with the lifestyle of her new guy. She takes a lot of pics on the sly

Reactions: 13
If Mark Wright managed to get work in the states, then i imagine Maya will get something, she at least has a lot of presenting experience, a personality and doesn’t present in the style of a block of wood.

In reality i don’t think Ben is anywhere near the big shot NBA player she probably thought he was, people like her buy fully in to the American dream bullshit propaganda we were all fed pre Internet though so she is loving it all regardless.

I reckon she will 100% get tired of it and miss home though 👀

Reactions: 8
Ben used to be a massive name in bball but because he backed out of his last contract and refused to attend training camps and he hasn’t played a game with his new team yet due to injury, people are calling him weak and a sellout. I think Maya was thinking he would be up there with the big shot ballers and because he used to date Kendall Jenner! It’s uncertain if Ben will continue with bball or not due to his injuries so I wonder if they will breakup cos soon enough he will be a nobody!

Has anyone got onto the fact Ben doesn’t post maya what so ever . She said the other day on her story that she had been really emotional cause of her period .. I think he’s probably seen her pissed off side for the first time properly. She’s unliked all the posts of him too

• Wow
Has anyone got onto the fact Ben doesn’t post maya what so ever . She said the other day on her story that she had been really emotional cause of her period .. I think he’s probably seen her pissed off side for the first time properly. She’s unliked all the posts of him too
Oh damn, is she known to have a bad temper?

Reactions: 3
She's crazy to get involved with a Basketball player.There is probably not one single faithful baller in the NBA.Maya is going to find that out the hard way.

Reactions: 9