Maya Jama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember that random trip Maya took to Dubai by herself, and she stayed in a massive fancy suite šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'd be terrified to go to Dubai if I was a celeb,given the connotations.I'd be paranoid that people would think I was a Dubai porta potty.Not that I think Maya is.
As she's trying to go 'mainstream' I'd be more worried about media backlash. Depends how her PR spins it.
She deffo doesn't need to get shat on for money šŸ¤£

Reactions: 5
I think sheā€™s really irresponsible for going to Dubai and itā€™s put me off her tbh. Travelling out of tier 4 is not allowed but will be justified as for ā€œwork purposesā€ ... Was it really essential for her to do this DJ set, sheā€™s hardly on the breadline or had a difficult year that warrants a holiday?! Urgh.

Reactions: 18
I think sheā€™s really irresponsible for going to Dubai and itā€™s put me off her tbh. Travelling out of tier 4 is not allowed but will be justified as for ā€œwork purposesā€ ... Was it really essential for her to do this DJ set, sheā€™s hardly on the breadline or had a difficult year that warrants a holiday?! Urgh.
I don't even understand how she is employed as a DJ?! She's a terrible DJ, an awful radio presenter and she isn't much better on TV, and has only recently improved. She must be the only person in media right now who has been allowed to 'work while on the job' while having no actual talent, other than being beautiful. She originally wanted to get into modelling I don't understand why she didn't just go for that.

Reactions: 10
I don't even understand how she is employed as a DJ?! She's a terrible DJ, an awful radio presenter and she isn't much better on TV, and has only recently improved. She must be the only person in media right now who has been allowed to 'work while on the job' while having no actual talent, other than being beautiful. She originally wanted to get into modelling I don't understand why she didn't just go for that.
Sheā€™s stealing a living really, isnā€™t she? Sheā€™d be far more suited to reality TV or modelling like you said. Her presenting always seems so laboured. Reading an autocue shouldnā€™t look like hard work, but somehow she manages it.

Reactions: 10
Have you seen Bella Mackieā€™s Dubai trip video on her insta grid. Itā€™s spot on.

I was under the impression she got let go from Radio 1 for being a bit of a liability, like would be out on the lash till the early hours n come into work the next day hungover no show planned and basically wing it, rinse and repeat the next week.

Reactions: 4
Sheā€™s stealing a living really, isnā€™t she? Sheā€™d be far more suited to reality TV or modelling like you said. Her presenting always seems so laboured. Reading an autocue shouldnā€™t look like hard work, but somehow she manages it.
They say itā€™s all about who you know in life šŸ˜‚ apparently Stormzy is 72 years old opened loads of doors for her but I just think itā€™s Pretty privilege, good on her šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø Iā€™d use my looks to get further in life if I could

I know Stormzy is 72 years old very well lol
He didnā€™t cheat on her but he was doing a few bad things undercover, but I canā€™t say because it would just be so obvious!
Btw they are still sleeping together lol

Reactions: 15
He didnā€™t cheat on her but he was doing a few bad things undercover, but I canā€™t say because it would just be so obvious!
is the jorja thing true?

Does it rhyme with hugs? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Oh I thought you mean was he selling drugs
Maya herself is abit of a nitty anyway so no it was not that

• Haha
Reactions: 9