Maya Jama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should be careful of turning people off her by saying stuff like BLM should be pushed more. You see it at a number of Football clubs where fans have booed the taking of the knee, including last night at Exeter City and before that at clubs such as Millwall and Cambridge United. People are getting sick of a knee being taken for a political moment that wants to defund the police. Watching highly paid people kneel won't make a racist stop being racist. You need to educate people better and there are far better ways to deal with racism and show it won't be tolerated.
I don't agree with you at all, but I believe she's more vocal about racism than she otherwise would be because of the colourism scandal a few years ago, where she was caught laughing at jokes about dark-skinned black women, making jokes about black women who wear wigs etc etc. There are still people who find ways to use that against her and she's been trying to prove herself ever since.

Reactions: 7
If you stop standing up for what you believe because you fear people not liking you then change will never happen.

I’m sure Martin Luther King wasn’t liked by a lot of people too.

Some people just value morals over their popularity.

I’m sure maya doesn’t want fans who don’t support so I don’t think she’ll be too upset.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I really like her, she’s kinda a rare breed I thought although tbh I don’t keep up with presenters and what not. I just follow her on IG but thought she seems the perfect blend of beauty and personality (I think she’s really funny) plus seems quite down to earth. I’ve only followed her really since like jan tho maybe so I wouldn’t know if she’s changed as people say on here.
A lot of her stories remind Me of how I would be if I was more confident so maybe that’s why I like her hahah.

Reactions: 18
it sucks when mean girls become superstars
She doesn't seem mean to me, but she does seem really vain in a humble bragging way.

Like she'll post pictures of herself in a bikini and when young girls say "oh you're beautiful" she'll say, "no, look at my stretch marks...YOU'RE beautiful"...or she'll then take a picture of herself gurning so she looks body positive/relatable.

A couple of years ago, someone posted that she used to spend ages Factuning her pictures and she starved herself to lose weight. She seems from the outside to be both vain/attention seeking and also deeply insecure. I think she'll end up having a lot more facework/surgery on the low.

Reactions: 17
I feel like she's EVERYWHERE at the moment. she never bothered me that much before but now I'm getting sick of seeing her!

Reactions: 10
Omg was totally cringing at her on Jonathan Ross last night the way she hopped up on stage to steal Tyson's moment! He was such a sweetie about it too. I bet his wife is raging. The state of the moves maya was pulling too lol

Its like she knew a world superstar boxer singing on national TV the video would be posted everywhere so she used it to get noticed now that she's on YouTube too!

Reactions: 7
i hate how everyone (including white boys) say she's their celebrity crush bc she's ethnic but not too ethnic looking. absolutely not her fault but it frustrates me.

Reactions: 12
i hate how everyone (including white boys) say she's their celebrity crush bc she's ethnic but not too ethnic looking. absolutely not her fault but it frustrates me.
People actually say this? What a thing to say!

Reactions: 8
People actually say this? What a thing to say!
Literally what I was thinking. I bet there’s people who say something similar about her being half somalian “is never usually fancy a Somalian but..”🙄🤢

Reactions: 12
I feel like she's EVERYWHERE at the moment. she never bothered me that much before but now I'm getting sick of seeing her!
Shes trying to put her name out there but what she can't grasp is quality over quantity

Reactions: 6
Apparently there was a video of Stormzy is 72 years old at her flat on Christmas Day. The Shade Borough posted it on twitter. Not sure if its fake or not.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Apparently there was a video of Stormzy is 72 years old at her flat on Christmas Day. The Shade Borough posted it on twitter. Not sure if its fake or not.
Yep - saw it too. It's definitely real. The black santa is her stepdad I believe and you can see a glimpse of her mum in the corner of the video.
Could be from last Christmas though? Unless they got back together recently :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 6