Maya Jama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed a her just over a year ago because her head got too big.
She’s very pretty and I use to find her really funny but something changed in her which is a shame.

Reactions: 11
She deserves some credit for walking when Stormzy is 72 years old cheated.A lot of women in her position would've turned a blind eye in order to maintain their life

style and "power couple" status.

Reactions: 50
I know her dad is inside for murder, her first boyfriend was murdered and her and Stormzy is 72 years old split up cos Stormzy is 72 years old was at a party and Jorja Smith was dancing all up on him sexually, they had a kiss and people saw and told Maya she didn’t hang about and moved out their flat.

To be fair i imagine there was a list of stuff and it was the final nail in the coffin of the relationship. Anyone that used to view their stories knows that his mates were at the flat constantly all hours smoking weed and i mean constantly, so she would go away for work come home knackered probably to a flat full of his hangers-on and not get any time alone with him. No woman would stand for that as long as she did, he knows he messed up big time.

It’s sad as well cos she actually got fame and money first, he would sit in her flat all day everyday unmotivated while she paid the bills until he made something and suddenly went viral and got loads of fame.

I don’t see the appeal with him at all to be honest, never have!

*edit* by the way this also gives the story about Drake going after Maya a different edge because Jorja Smith broke Drakes heart, Stormzy is 72 years old got caught with Jorja shortly after and now Maya is single and Drake is going after her hahaha! Not the first time Drake has played games like this.
I can't speculate as to the ins and outs of their relationship, but it's not true that she was famous 'first'.

He already had the label's backing when they met and was on his way up. Similarly, so was she...but she only had a few satellite TV shows. It wasn't until after Stormzy is 72 years old blew up that she got the radio show etc. I think their status as a couple really helped her career, but she was working very hard all the while. That said, there were other women (presenters) who came up with her and never made it as far as she did...with arguably more talent. 🤷🏼‍

Reactions: 6
I honestly don’t see the appeal about her. She’s from close to where I live and she comes back and acts like she’s KKW 😂

I think she’s very lucky to know people in places, she really isn’t very talented - the amount of times she would muck up on the radio, she’s not a natural tv presenter

shes not ugly, but I just have the feeling there’s something about her I can’t put my finger on as to why I don’t like her

Reactions: 14
I agree. Whenever I've seen her on tv she seems boring. I don't know if she's presented anything on her own but I don't think it would do very well.
She was on radio 1 and was absolutely terrible. Half the time she said the song names wrong and when they had competitions once someone gave the wrong answer and she said it was the right answer and it was a complete disaster 😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She was on radio 1 and was absolutely terrible. Half the time she said the song names wrong and when they had competitions once someone gave the wrong answer and she said it was the right answer and it was a complete disaster 😂😂
Sounds great lol

She was hungover or even still pissed most weekends she was absolutely terrible no wonder they didn’t renew her contract
I follow her on Instagram and the amount of times she'd story a mad night out, or go on holiday and fly in that morning and go straight to presenting was crazy!

Reactions: 12
I honestly don’t see the appeal about her. She’s from close to where I live and she comes back and acts like she’s KKW 😂

I think she’s very lucky to know people in places, she really isn’t very talented - the amount of times she would muck up on the radio, she’s not a natural tv presenter

shes not ugly, but I just have the feeling there’s something about her I can’t put my finger on as to why I don’t like her
she rubs me up the wrong way and I have no idea why

Reactions: 11
Love Maya, she’s funny, beautiful and I think she’s a good role model to younger women and shows how you can appreciate your worth without being too much at the same time

Reactions: 13
he would sit in her flat all day everyday unmotivated while she paid the bills until he made something and suddenly went viral and got loads of fame.
Sit in her flat smoking**
I remember the interview he said that in too!

Reactions: 3
I really like her, I can’t fault her tbh.
She has worked hard to get to where she is now, moving away from home at 16, working at rinse FM and made her way up. I also think she is bloody gorgeous and really funny. She deserves her success and it’s nice to see she still acts goofy etc.

Also regarding the tweets that she got in trouble for, wasn’t it that she just quoted what a black comedian (Chris rock I believe, may be incorrect) had said at a stand up show years before? I don’t get how it’s okay for him to say it but not her?

• Angry
Reactions: 7