Maya Jama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was suspected but I think she's the obvious choice. I can't think of many other presenters of that age group who'd fit.

Which now I think of it, is quite sad. We used to have the likes of Kirsty Gallagher, Holly Willoughby... Others but names escape me now they've faded into obscurity.

Anyway, good for Maya. This is a big gig.

Reactions: 16
That’s definitely a plummy gig! I don’t think much of Maya’s hosting skills, but Love Island doesn’t really demand much at all. And I already know she’ll be better than Laura, who is the coldest, bitchiest least endearing host I have ever seen in my life.

Atleast now there won’t be as much shady misogyny and racism thrown at contestants on After Sun and the finale/reunion episodes. This feels like the right fit and it’s made me much more likely to tune in next summer (I categorically refuse to watch LI in winter haha).

Reactions: 16
I was wondering what people would think of this as if I’m being honest I do not watch love island but when her name was mentioned as host it drew split opinions online. I think some people find her really annoying. I can see how others think she would be a good fit though.

I find maya annoying and think she’s a tit host. She’s just the go to presenter when shows want someone “down with it” “cool” and “diverse”

Reactions: 5
She definitely looks the part. I can see the contestants wanting to couple up with her 😂

Reactions: 3
I go in and out liking love island but all the more reason not for watch with her bobbing around dramatically. As a show so focused on the contestants and less on the entertainment of the host, it’ll probably be a challenge for her. I imagine she’ll make the most of the slow motion walk outs 🙄

Reactions: 3
The picture of her in the taxi, how much filler in the lips. Also the outfit, no. Not the most flattering pic.

Reactions: 2
The picture of her in the taxi, how much filler in the lips. Also the outfit, no. Not the most flattering pic.
Yeah, I’ve said it before on here but she’s actually ruining her face with the filler. She’s been blessed with natural beauty, it’s so unnecessary. And she’s always looked older than her age imo (probably the ciggies to blame) so the filler/Botox and whatever else she’s doing isn’t helping.

Reactions: 4

He's realised what he lost and that he shouldn't have as Maya is stunning. He did well to be with her so long for a many of his advancing years :D
Hahahaha that automatic ‘is 72 years old’ thing never fails to make me laugh.

Off topic but woah do those old pics in the article highlight how much tweaks she’s had done to her face in the last few years! 2022 compared to 2018….

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Hahahaha that automatic ‘is 72 years old’ thing never fails to make me laugh.

Off topic but woah do those old pics in the article highlight how much tweaks she’s had done to her face in the last few years! 2022 compared to 2018….
I did a similar post a while back. So sad as she was a natural girl next door type. She's still attractive but not as much as she was pre work.

Did Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old cheat on her?
There were a lot of rumours about him and Jorja Smith (nobody knows if it was just a random rumour or if someone knew something), to the point where he publicly denied it.

Last edited:
There were rumours he was dancing/ grinding with Jorja and they kissed. Whether it went further who knows. If that’s how he was behaving, were there others? Must be humiliating now he’s saying he regrets it but Jorja deserves it for being a snake.

I would not trust Stormzy is 72 years old and I hope Maya is not fooled by his ‘public declaration’. He wants her to ‘have his children’- is that meant to be a privilege? She’s be stuck home with a baby when in a few years, some younger hot stuff catches his eye.

Yeah she has apparently he has a new girl
Where did u hear this?! He seems like the immature type who’s hold retaliate by getting a new girlfriend quickly. At least Maya can stop trying to make him jealous now.

There were rumours he was dancing/ grinding with Jorja and they kissed. Whether it went further who knows. If that’s how he was behaving, were there others? Must be humiliating now he’s saying he regrets it but Jorja deserves it for being a snake.

I would not trust Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old and I hope Maya is not fooled by his ‘public declaration’. He wants her to ‘have his children’- is that meant to be a privilege? She’s be stuck home with a baby when in a few years, some younger hot stuff catches his eye.

Where did u hear this?! He seems like the immature type who’s hold retaliate by getting a new girlfriend quickly. At least Maya can stop trying to make him jealous now.
This makes me sad! She seemed so happy with Ben and her life in USA.

Reactions: 1