The party looked fun. I agree the granny costumes was good and I’m sure it was much more comfortable tooOk honestly her Halloween party looked hilarious I loved all the granny’s getting down on the dance floor lol. I actually thought her granny costume was so good.![]()
I thought this would happen tbh
Don't know why she'd want to date someone in their 70s for....Also seeing how she was at the GQ event compared to the photo with Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old they have used you can see the subtle bits of surgery she's had done in the years in between.
do you know what he actually did? i find it really confusing to work out what the actual massive disrespect is supposed to be.Oh wow so I guess the sob story tour he’s been on the past few months worked! It’s crazy that someone so beautiful and in her line of work hasn’t found a great guy to settle down with. Forced to pick at her own leftovers.
I mean he seems like a nice guy and he’s obviously talented/successful but if he massively disrespected her once, what’s to stop him doing it again? Hopefully they are that lucky rare example of a man doing you dirty, losing you and then treating you right the second time.
Rumours are he cheated on her. I don’t think it was ever confirmed by either of them, but from what he’s said himself it does sound like that was the case. This doesn’t feel like the language you’d use to describe a standard mutual relationship breakdown imo.do you know what he actually did? i find it really confusing to work out what the actual massive disrespect is supposed to be.
He's categorically stated that he didn't cheat on her, but that he did disrespect herRumours are he cheated on her. I don’t think it was ever confirmed by either of them, but from what he’s said himself it does sound like that was the case. This doesn’t feel like the language you’d use to describe a standard mutual relationship breakdown imo.
What could the disrespect be tho? Maybe he messaged another girl or flirted and he didnt class it as cheatingHe's categorically stated that he didn't cheat on her, but that he did disrespect her
IWhat could the disrespect be tho? Maybe he messaged another girl or flirted and he didnt class it as cheating
I remember there was rumours about Jorja too. Maya usually likes shady tweets then unlikes when it gets attention. She recently liked one about love island host then unlikedIf I remember rightly around that time, there was a whole bunch of stuff on Twitter about him and jorja smith. I think Maya deleted jorja from Instagram and I can’t remember but, for example, Maya maybe liked a tweet that pertained to the alleged situation or something.