Maya Jama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s an article in the mail today on LaLa Anthony who split from her NBA star husband. The general gist is they are known for cheating and there are cities, I.e. Miami where she said you better travel with them as there’s a lot going down with the others guys. (Maybe strip clubs etc, I’ve been to Miami lots of beautiful women there and alot of plastic surgery and Latina types). And also said other cities the wags wouldn’t necessarily suspect, there is a lot of cheating.

Reactions: 2
Stormzy is 72 years old definitely wants her back, and tbh I hope she doesn’t go back there. It’s never good to go back to what broke you. It’ll only happen again. Many young men these days can’t seem to be loyal and when they realise what they’ve lost they want to start acting right, but by then it’s too damn late!! Maya is gorg, I think she’s had Botox done though or cheek filler. Her voice irritates me tbh no idea why

Reactions: 10
Ok honestly her Halloween party looked hilarious I loved all the granny’s getting down on the dance floor lol. I actually thought her granny costume was so good.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok honestly her Halloween party looked hilarious I loved all the granny’s getting down on the dance floor lol. I actually thought her granny costume was so good.😂
The party looked fun. I agree the granny costumes was good and I’m sure it was much more comfortable too

Reactions: 5
I feel like Maya dressed as someone’s scatty nan is Maya back to her post-break up best. Her shoes were actual jokes. And she seemed to be surrounded by non-pretentious friends just having a laugh.

Reactions: 14
Sometimes I don’t mind her then I think she’s a classic product of this generation, social media constantly posting pictures of herself posing and showing off designer, talking about ‘content’ bragging if she broke her phone and didn’t fix it for a few days i.e. took a social media break and want an applause for it. Its all very me me me.

Reactions: 9
Oh wow so I guess the sob story tour he’s been on the past few months worked! It’s crazy that someone so beautiful and in her line of work hasn’t found a great guy to settle down with. Forced to pick at her own leftovers.

I mean he seems like a nice guy and he’s obviously talented/successful but if he massively disrespected her once, what’s to stop him doing it again? Hopefully they are that lucky rare example of a man doing you dirty, losing you and then treating you right the second time.

Reactions: 13
Oh wow so I guess the sob story tour he’s been on the past few months worked! It’s crazy that someone so beautiful and in her line of work hasn’t found a great guy to settle down with. Forced to pick at her own leftovers.

I mean he seems like a nice guy and he’s obviously talented/successful but if he massively disrespected her once, what’s to stop him doing it again? Hopefully they are that lucky rare example of a man doing you dirty, losing you and then treating you right the second time.
do you know what he actually did? i find it really confusing to work out what the actual massive disrespect is supposed to be.

Reactions: 7
do you know what he actually did? i find it really confusing to work out what the actual massive disrespect is supposed to be.
Rumours are he cheated on her. I don’t think it was ever confirmed by either of them, but from what he’s said himself it does sound like that was the case. This doesn’t feel like the language you’d use to describe a standard mutual relationship breakdown imo.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Rumours are he cheated on her. I don’t think it was ever confirmed by either of them, but from what he’s said himself it does sound like that was the case. This doesn’t feel like the language you’d use to describe a standard mutual relationship breakdown imo.
He's categorically stated that he didn't cheat on her, but that he did disrespect her

What could the disrespect be tho? Maybe he messaged another girl or flirted and he didnt class it as cheating
I

I think it's more to do with him ignoring her calls and messages, that type of thing, which would make you feel pissed off if it was happening constantly. I think he implied it was something like this, maybe on the Stormzy is 72 years old Special programme this week (either that or I dreamt it 😃)

Reactions: 3
If I remember rightly around that time, there was a whole bunch of stuff on Twitter about him and jorja smith. I think Maya deleted jorja from Instagram and I can’t remember but, for example, Maya maybe liked a tweet that pertained to the alleged situation or something.

Reactions: 6
If I remember rightly around that time, there was a whole bunch of stuff on Twitter about him and jorja smith. I think Maya deleted jorja from Instagram and I can’t remember but, for example, Maya maybe liked a tweet that pertained to the alleged situation or something.
I remember there was rumours about Jorja too. Maya usually likes shady tweets then unlikes when it gets attention. She recently liked one about love island host then unliked