Maya Jama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looked stunning last night in the red gown. Looks like she did have her engagement ring on?
If they've gone through pictures and unliked pictures then maybe they are too immature to be engaged.
The video with Margs was funny where he called her Babes and she was like bredrins.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Uh oh the Maya Halloween party is back on, they’ve definitely broke up lol she didn’t do one last year did she? She was too busy canoodling the new lover.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Uh oh the Maya Halloween party is back on, they’ve definitely broke up lol she didn’t do one last year did she? She was too busy canoodling the new lover.
Her latest post there's no sign of the ring. She didnt have it on during her recent gym sessions but I thought that could be because she was getting sweaty. And the caption "back to business."

She could get any guy she wants anyways - maybe her and StrOmzy will get back together?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah,it feels like they are done.She doesn't seem the type to put up with any nonsense.She got rid of Stormzy is 72 years old fast when he cheated.

Reactions: 7

Been obvious a while they have split. She put in lots of effort by travelling to see him loads. He didn't even put in effort to post a photo with his fiance on social media.

Reactions: 9
There’s def heartbroken vibes in that she’s suddenly thrown herself back in to friends, going out, going to the gym, looking like she’s have the best time in case he’s checking her stories, all the typical stuff. Whereas it had been quiet on that front for a while. Honestly it looks exhausting.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder if he’s a selfish man child or he cheated. Or maybe it was more than she was willing to sacrifice for a relationship. She seems to be trying to show him what he’s missing.

Wonder if he’s a selfish man child or he cheated. Or maybe it was more than she was willing to sacrifice for a relationship. She seems to be trying to show him what he’s missing.
I think its probably a mixture of both. He isnt really having the NBA career he probably thought he'd be having by joining the Nets as he still hasn't played a game. It was always her going to him apart from at the start when he went to Wimbledon.
On LSA someone said that Maya caught he messaging some girl on IG and he had been meeting her behind her back by the sounds of it. Apparently it happened early July and that's why Ben deactivated his account around that time. Makes sense why she's keeping the ring too.
She gets lots of work in the UK and she is in the running for the new BB series so I think she's better off out of the relationship. He's a known serial cheater (he cheated on Kendal Jennet and Tinashe).
It just shows that no matter how pretty you are or how great a figure you have or how fun/lively you are, if your partner is going to cheat they are going to cheat regardless.
If I was her I would have stayed with him until her birthday (think its in a couple of weeks) and rinse him for lots of nice stuff and then break up with him!

Reactions: 9
Ben's actually posted her on his stories and tagged her. Wonder if he's been told to do it or maybe he's been reading here as the only time I've seen him post her is her legs/feet on his stories....