Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goldengyal

Anyone else’s think they’ll be engaged and married really quickly? Like by the end of the year?

Also has to explain to my family today why I kept saying Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old when they talked about the headline
It’ll be interesting to see if they do. I can’t imagine they’ll have children any time soon though, if ever.

iknowevery1

Chatty Member
I wonder how she got so lucky to become a presenter, seems like all women have to do these days is marry a rapper to kick start any type of career

bourb0nbiscuits

Chatty Member
I read the whole article and off topic but what exactly do we think Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old did that isn’t cheating but is “disrespectful” and refers to himself as being a arsehole and would make maya completely ditch him. I wanna say talking or flirting with other girls?? But then that is cheating in my books and he always seems to want to make it known it wasn’t that sooo ???
Maybe messaging someone? He’s talked himself into thinking it’s not cheating 🤔

Lexi2017

She has been in the papers more since they went to that awards together the other night. So of its attention she wants she has got it.