Max Balegde

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bella must be shitting herself incase she has no one to fund her transition anymore or even worse, she might have to get a job

Reactions: 7
Can someone clarify what this is all about? Is it literally JUST because max uses the phrase “big fat”? Or am I missing something because why is that worth causing drama about and people unfollowing Bella for it??? I love both bella and max but I haven’t been on tiktok in a few days so I’m confused lol
[/QUOTE]

basically yes. Bella was pissed that Max released “big fat” merch when she says it’s her thing I think they share the same merch company or something and they said she could not use that phrase because Max already had. That’s basically what triggered her to ghost him. He had no idea what he did wrong. It’s pretty trivial.
The main reason for the uproar is the voice note she sent him saying something along the lines of “I’ll come to your house and beat up you and your boyfriend”.
If this voice note had not been sent I don’t believe she would be getting the big backlash that she is now.

I do think Bella was in the wrong completely however cancel culture is truly toxic. Watching this go down and people demanding public apologies but when people post them it’s “insincere”. I’m glad I do not have a public platform lol

If anyone’s interested a creator called aria.serplus has posted some very scathing videos about Bella. I’m kind of gutted as I really liked her

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Can anyone explain why so many people comment on Max’s videos joking about him being in a care home? There is always loads of them and don’t get where it came from!

Can anyone explain why so many people comment on Max’s videos joking about him being in a care home? There is always loads of them and don’t get where it came from!
I don’t know how it started exactly but there’s a running joke that he’s really old.

Reactions: 3
A lot of his audience were shocked that he was still attending university and presumed he was older. Hence, the old age and care home jokes.

Reactions: 3
Max’s replies to Libby Mae’s & Katylee’s videos alluding that they are now in to guys are hilarious

Reactions: 5
I love Max's videos and I think he's genuinely funny but my one issue with him lately is he's starting to turn into one of those 'I'm an influencer' types. I saw someone ask about his podcast on insta and he basically said he didn't earn money from it so didn't do it anymore.

I think its kinda sad when they change from cool people having fun to having money as their priority.

Reactions: 4
I really like him, he seems a nice boy and I do find him quite funny that he doesn’t really give a shit. Hope he does well.

I really like him he can make fun of himself as well i find him funny and just love his tiktoks

Reactions: 1
i just think his content is so samey. It’s not really interesting or creative. I thought it was funny when I first came across him but it’s not interesting enough for me to follow
He just makes me cringe! That dance he tried to make go viral last year was so embarrassing.

Reactions: 5