Maura Higgins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My bank balance would love to be one of these ex islanders. Most of use on this site have came on tattle because of what we seen on Instagram ✌ Exactly you get all your information from the tabloids!! Well she didn’t know him for 5 minutes though but then again you wouldn’t know this because you don’t go on “Instagram”

😂😂😂 of course she has but when people on this thread get asked to back it up, it’s all crickets. A few have already been exposed for lying but hey let’s roll with it.

wow good for you, not sure what to do with you back story but well done👏 Most smart, strong and truly independent women don’t feel the need to degrade other women like you do. Take care 😘
Ah pipe down, ya boring me now!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I
My bank balance would love to be any of the ex islanders. Most of us on this site have come on tattle because of what we see on Instagram ✌ Exactly, you get all your information from the tabloids!! Well she didn’t know him for 5 minutes though but then again you wouldn’t know this because you don’t go on “Instagram”

😂😂😂 of course but when people on this thread get asked to back it up, it’s all crickets. A few have already been exposed for lying but hey let’s roll with it.

wow good for you, not sure what to do with the back story but well done👏 Most smart, strong and truly independent women don’t feel the need to degrade other women like you do. Take care 😘
I don’t think there is any degrading going on - there is just a question of how psychologically independent MH is. I think it’s fair enough to discuss it - certainly the picture is very unclear. This is a gossip forum after all

Reactions: 6
I

I don’t think there is any degrading going on - there is just a question of how psychologically independent MH is. I think it’s fair enough to discuss it - certainly the picture is very unclear. This is a gossip forum after all
Thank you but I do know it’s a gossip site. No one claimed she was independent and that originally came from your comment. I still stand by my point that real smart, successful, strong and truly independent women wouldn’t feel the need to knock other women. And I’m not the one screaming that I’m successful independent 😅

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen her stories from the Ann Summers shoot today? Holy Moly she is incredibly skinny, she is definitely not consuming all the sheesh food, McDonalds and Donuts that she posts.

She was very slim on Love Island and now she is skin and bone imo.

Reactions: 11
Pretty sure you are her now, because no one else would care haha!

I don’t read everything about her at all, this was all said in one article when she split up with the last boyfriend that she wanted to marry and have babies with after 5 minutes and I don’t follow her on IG like you clearly do, because she’s so not interesting or attractive to look at!

And as a fully single (by choice), financially and physically independant woman of several years (not months), who is educated and works for hersel, I know what strong, smart and truly independent women look like. She is not one of them. She’s been trying to bag a footballer for ages who isn’t remotely interested in her according to this thread, so clearly can’t be without a man for very long and desperately wants a celeb boyfriend!✌
Where is this on the thread ? Never seen it mentioned who is the footballer?

Where is this on the thread ? Never seen it mentioned who is the footballer?
It’s a gossip site after all and the rumour was started by a Curtis fan boy on here and they couldn’t remember, it was all based on assumptions 😜 Both followed each other on Instagram and were out at the same nightclub. The winter love island girls were out that night too and also following. ✨gossip is fun✨ ✨proof is better✨

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Why is she being so coy? is it to increase the value of the pics when they are released?

sly pics of them have been taken and sold days ago. If I was her I would have posted it sooner 😉😂

This just proves my point even more that they haven’t been selling stories or arranging paps. The night club pics all blurry in Blackpool from a random who sold it to the sun. The sun pap pictures I don’t think she would care what she looks like but good on her for looking at them with disgust. You can see her apartment in those pictures which means the pap hide around the private property.

Reactions: 10
If taken on private property they shouldn’t be printed but the news and media group who I see took the photos won’t care about that.
She should have gone ‘villa Maura Higgins’on their asses but I suppose it might have made things worse!

God the paps are ruthless. Well I expect we may see a full-on glam pap shot of both of them imminently to get this out of the headlines..