Maura Higgins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she ever going to get together with Chris Taylor from LI? I wish they'd just get on with it! Unless he's gay which I've heard. Either way they should let us know haha!
I think Chris is a babe, he’s very much my type 😍

haven’t heard anything about him being gay though, I’d be surprised

Reactions: 15
I STILL struggle to wrap my head around the Curtis relationship 😩🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 49
The Curtis romance was all for show. Got her to the end of LI, that's was all and the interviews etc

Reactions: 14
Bloody loved Maura on the show. Not her biggest fan on insta though.
Love her friendship with Chris too. Her and Curtis just weren’t a good match. I heard that the fame went to his head and at the TV awards where they were hosts of the red carpet he got drunk and was vile to her and was saying she only got the job because of him etc. When she is by far the most engaging and funny of the two!

Reactions: 19
It was always weird how he called her young lady when he spoke her like he was her teacher or father😶

• Sick
Reactions: 36
I think Chris is a babe, he’s very much my type 😍

haven’t heard anything about him being gay though, I’d be surprised
I seen Chris last year at ocean beach!! OMG he is even more gorgeous in person!!! She needs to get with him

Reactions: 13
I wouldn't be surprised at all if Curtis gets caught up in some sort of scandal soon. I know people like to say he's in the closet but I actually think he gives on proper CREEP vibes and probably uses his girly-ness as a disguise.

Chris is fit.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Curtis was awful, so so cringe. Love Chris too, will be gutted if he's gay! Like I have a chance haha!

Reactions: 7
I haven't heard anything on Curtis in months. Maura constantly.. Him, nothing.
He was in the press last week pictured kissing the girl Maura thought he was cheating on her with! Maura then posted some cryptic story and Curtis retaliated!

Reactions: 2
I first saw it in the Viz comic about 15 years ago as they have a feature in it called the Profanisaurus- essentially a swearing dictionary and readers can submit their own 😂 yes I have schoolboy humour😂 the Love Island Aussie writers probably read the same 2004 instalment that I did as the comic is popular over there too😂
Omg I loved viz

Reactions: 2
Curtis replies ‘people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones’!
Her skating partner, who'd recently broken up with his wife, was papped sneaking out of Maura's flat. Both vehemently denied Maura had any involvement in the breakdown of their marriage but it's not the best look.

Maura's clearly bitter Curtis has moved on with a (seemingly) nice girl whilst she's heading for the shelf... soz, LiViN' hEr BeSt LyFe.

Reactions: 13
I don’t understand the tit for tat between Maura and Curtis, they were a fake couple and they both know it 🤣🤣 so why are they acting bitter 🤣🤣

Reactions: 10