Matt Hancock #3 I'm a sex machine get me out of here

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see the resemblance with the tongue hanging out...

Let's hope Raggy doesn't lead his master up too many dodgy garden paths..

Reactions: 1
In case you had any doubts about it, Matt is a normal person.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This twit has recorded himself for tiktok in a cringe video. Why doesn't he duck off out of people's sights. Amazing how brazen he can be after everything that's happened during the last 3 years.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
This twit has recorded himself for tiktok in a cringe video. Why doesn't he duck off out of people's sights. Amazing how brazen he can be after everything that's happened during the last 3 years.
It is quite incredbile (oops, Freudian slip). It must be some sort of personality defect, a desperate grasping need to be 'seen'. I see Kwasi Kwarteng pops up on GB News from time to time offering his opinion on economic and political matters. I mean, REALLY?

Wouldn't it be nice though, to have a sense of entitlement and a deep-seated belief in how bleeping wonderful you are, rather than be wracked with working-class guilt and insecurity. :cautious:

Reactions: 8

For anyone that's not seen what m'learned poster above is talking about... Be prepared to cringe yourself a new hole each, lads...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Kids get embarrassed by the most minor things their parents do. Imagine being Hancock's kid and seeing the tit he's done in the past couple of years, you'd dread going to school

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For anyone that's not seen what m'learned poster above is talking about... Be prepared to cringe yourself a new hole each, lads...
Geezus. He's going to have a massive bleeping breakdown at some point. If he's not already having it right now.

Reactions: 2
His daughter filmed that video. She’s got her own TikTok and her last one featuring her taking the piss out of her dad went viral, so now everyone knows she’s Matt’s daughter. She’s just uploaded another one as well. He’s probably on holiday with the kids without Gina and is loving life because he can chat up and ogle hot women in their bikinis without feeling her wrath, no way would have had uploaded something like that if she was with him. The basic witch that she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
His daughter filmed that video. She’s got her own TikTok and her last one featuring her taking the piss out of her dad went viral, so now everyone knows she’s Matt’s daughter. She’s just uploaded another one as well. He’s probably on holiday with the kids without Gina and is loving life because he can chat up and ogle hot women in their bikinis without feeling her wrath, no way would have had uploaded something like that if she was with him. The basic witch that she is.
You’re making him sound like a disgusting middle aged sex pest. Oh wait….

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wtf. Seems a bit clueless to me