Matt Hancock #3 I'm a sex machine get me out of here

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Matt Hancock has fallen for a sting set up by led by donkeys. He offered to represent a fake Korean company for £10,000 a day. Kwasi Kwateng was caught as well.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I don’t think he has any money to be honest and that’s why he will do anything and everything if offered a few grand. He has a divorce and will still have to pay maintenance for his kids. Plus he has to keep leather tits in the manor to which she’s accustomed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I don’t think he has any money to be honest and that’s why he will do anything and everything if offered a few grand. He has a divorce and will still have to pay maintenance for his kids. Plus he has to keep leather tits in the manor to which she’s accustomed.
Maybe the money will be donated to Dyslexia charities?We all know that he's an avid fundraiser ;)

Honestly these 2 are thick as bricks. KK in particular. How on earth did they get so far in politics?

Reactions: 7
Maybe the money will be donated to Dyslexia charities?We all know that he's an avid fundraiser ;)

Honestly these 2 are thick as bricks. KK in particular. How on earth did they get so far in politics?
KK went to the right school (i.e. Eton).

Of course...Another illustrious Old Boy. I wonder if Eton is ever inspected by Ofsted?

I see our former Chancellor was having trouble multiplying 8 or 10 by 12 so yes, thick indeed.

Reactions: 1
Matt’s a poor judge of character. I still can’t believe he trusted that Oakshit woman. Is Gina still advising him? If so then she’s not very good is she?

Reactions: 4
It's all about the money though. We really have been Led By Donkeys who have been hoodwinked by financial carrots

Has anyone else seen this TikTok video of Matt using an ageing filter?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1