Matt Hancock #3 I'm a sex machine get me out of here

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread as we've gone over 50 pages on the second one. Thanks to @Gym&Tonic for the thread title!

Matt has managed to be hired and fired from the UN in about 48 hours. Bets are being taken on whether Gina sticks with him or moves on.

Reactions: 6
I can’t help but feel this is a little bit of karma for his treatment of lovely Martha. He’s messed up badly. Lost his job, his family, his home and reputation and became a National laughing stock in the process. All for some conniving and rough old snapper who wasn’t interested in him before he was somebody important. I wonder how long before she gets bored? I bet she is already. Been around the block more times than London routmaster that one. I hope he learns from it.

Never mind Matt when she gets fed up give me a call and sort you out 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Let's face it, he was punching well above his weight with Martha. Leatherface is more his level.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I heard that the UN job was unpaid. Was that the case?
Yes, it was an ‘advisory role‘ only but there must have been something in it for him. The official line is that he can’t take the role now because he’s still a sitting MP, but Gordon Brown had a similar role with the UN when he was still a sitting MP so that’s clearly bollocks.

Reactions: 3
Yes, it was an ‘advisory role‘ only but there must have been something in it for him. The official line is that he can’t take the role now because he’s still a sitting MP, but Gordon Brown had a similar role with the UN when he was still a sitting MP so that’s clearly bollocks.
Had he actually accepted it and announced he was taking it? I’d love to know who decided to offer him the job in the first place and why.

Reactions: 1
Had he actually accepted it and announced he was taking it? I’d love to know who decided to offer him the job in the first place and why.
Yes he did announce it with huge fan fair all over his social media, retweeted congratulations from fellow MPs etc. One of Carrie Symmonds best friends put him forward for it.

• Haha
On yet another ‘romantic break’ this time in Croatia. Very interesting body language. In one of the photos she covers her face, I think she knows they’ve been seen. You’ll be looking over your shoulder forever leather tits😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
On yet another ‘romantic break’ this time in Croatia. Very interesting body language. In one of the photos she covers her face, I think she knows they’ve been seen. You’ll be looking over your shoulder forever leather tits😂

They don't look terribly 'romantic' together! Sitting wide apart, scrolling his phone...

Martha and Oliver have probably taken the kids away (separately!) or the kids don't want to see them.

Reactions: 4
She seems to be wearing a huge tablecloth that she pinched from an early evening romantic dinner, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
They look like they’ve just had a row! I hope they have! Matt has been tweeting and Instagraming pretty much constantly for the last two days. Hardly the actions of someone currently on a romantic break.

I don’t think the ‘together but apart’ is working for them. They are probably struggling to make time for each other with his job and having to make time for their children.

I wonder if Martha will leak another story to the press about how much of a bastard he’s been? She did last time they were seen together!

Reactions: 8