Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jaceydooley

His poor wife having to listen to him declaring his undying love constantly. I worked on the covid ward during the first wave, and unless you’ve seen it first hand you’ll never understand the horrific trauma. Patients begging not to die but knowing they’re going to, and having to FaceTime their family so they can say goodbye. All the while he’s groping some old bint in his office. Fucking prick

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

PeteM

VIP Member
I guess you're all fine with Matt's pub landlord mate being given that £40 million PPE contract. I'm sure Matt would have gotten a nice cut from that - not that you'd know because he, like most other Tory MPs, probably doesn't use a governmental use phone and simply uses his personal one. Which, of course, can suddenly go missing should access to it by an inquiry be required.

He benefitted financially from the pandemic in this way - he's a disaster capitalist cunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

struggs123

Chatty Member
Its quite astounding how quickly some people move past things. Social media is awash with people saying give him a break, he's nice etc. I don't believe the whole response to covid was on his shoulders, but his behaviour during the pandemic was appalling. Not only his seedy affair whilst people couldn't see their loved ones (if you fell in love then leave your wife first rather than be a spineless cheat); his fake crying during the interviews and the rest of the crap. I don't think he's necessarily a horrible person, but just shows ITV has zero morals by signing him up and paying a crazy amount during a cost of living crisis to which he arguably had a part in.

Reactions: 21

Jeeves

VIP Member
When MH revealed to his campmates that he had "trained as a jockey", he omitted to add that he gave Dido Harding, Director of The Jockey Club £37bn to create the, failed, Test & Trace System.She in turn contracts Randox, sponsor of the Grand National and paymaster of Owen Paterson, whose wife was Chair of Aintree racecourse.
You scratch my back........

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
I cannot get over how someone can choose to monetise a pandemic catastrophe and a broken marriage. It's beyond belief to me. He's seemingly enjoying it too. Unreal. I hope he gets totally eviscerated in the enquiry when it's his turn ... because make no mistake, part of the current charm offensive is to gaslight people into thinking ... aaaw, it's Matt, he's alright. No he isn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

LByrne74

VIP Member
This m
2022_11_17_21.40.13.jpg
This made me laugh on Twitter. They're correct - Moylesy was rather slow compared to Matt😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Falkor

VIP Member
From today's Popbitch email:

>> Han-cock up <<​
Won't somebody think of the children?​

Matt Hancock has complained to IPSO, asking that they clamp down on coverage of his private life after photos of a "private visit abroad" (a.k.a. a dirty weekend in Croatia) made the papers this week.

His reason for complaining is that he wants to protect his children from having to read the details of his personal life in the press. Normally we give pretty short shrift to anyone using this tired old excuse – but in fairness to Matt Hancock, he has more reason than most to hide this sort of stuff from his kids.

Not least because this recent trip appears to have taken place on the same weekend as one of his kids' birthday celebrations...​

• Wow
  • Angry

mchammerr

VIP Member
Cannot bare him. Publicly humiliated his family and now trying to become a celeb and profiting off the horrendous actions he took during the pandemic. Tory scum. Why would anyone like this excuse of a man? 🤮

CarrierPigeon

VIP Member
The best thing people could do is to NOT vote for Matt for anything on this show. He craves attention - he’s already earning £400k - which is absolutely ridiculous in my opinion. A lot of people seem to have forgotten about the lives lost because of the ridiculous decisions he made. PLUS he didn’t even follow his own guidance like the majority of us, his excuse, “ he fell in love.” Well Matt, mate, you had a wife snd three young kids at home!!!

• Heart

Winthropp Tuesday

VIP Member
My husband used to know him - he’s putting the telephone number on speed dial to vote for him in every bush tucker trial. He went to public school - a bit of kangaroo cock isn’t going to bother him in the slightest.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

MissBabs

Hopefully that's the last time I have to endure Hancock on my TV again for some time.

A man who voted against free school meals, gave his mate a £30 million contract for testing kits and willingly sent hundreds of elderly people into care homes when they had covid.

But to be fair to him, he won some stars and didn't snap back at an 80s pop star bitching about him so swings and roundabouts...

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Taken from Mumsnet just now. And no, it’s not me. It’s clear now that he is becoming a sex symbol. I saw another lady on Instagram saying he had lovely eyes. As long as they all get behind me in the queue its fine!

BA7C8981-8672-4B99-9303-EADC8729C0B6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I can’t help but feel this is a little bit of karma for his treatment of lovely Martha. He’s messed up badly. Lost his job, his family, his home and reputation and became a National laughing stock in the process. All for some conniving and rough old snapper who wasn’t interested in him before he was somebody important. I wonder how long before she gets bored? I bet she is already. Been around the block more times than London routmaster that one. I hope he learns from it.

Never mind Matt when she gets fed up give me a call and sort you out 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13