Matt Hancock #2 Team Martha & Olly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm good point I wonder if there was a camera behind his desk then we could see him reading the downing St men thread.
I thought the camera was in the corridor? I was thinking what a dimwit- he could have shagged her in private in his office instead of fumbling her in the corridor! That makes more sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought the camera was in the corridor? I was thinking what a dimwit- he could have shagged her in private in his office instead of fumbling her in the corridor! That makes more sense!
I think his office used to be a corridor. As I understand it, there was a corridor leading down to a small seating area with a balcony and someone decided they fancied an office with a balcony, so it got blocked off and turned into an office, but no one remembered to remove the CCTV from what was a public area.

Reactions: 9
How much younger they looked a decade ago.

Well, well welI having previously had no time for either of them, thinking they were both utter useless planks, but if they campaigned to dual the A11, they can do no wrong in my eyes 😄 ( seriously, it must have saved me days of my life!)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Brilliant! Never heard that before! Showbiz for ugly people, omg, I’m in stitches here! 🤣🤣🤣

Apologies, I’m totally gonna steal that one! 😘
Steal away, this is an old saying, it isn’t mine!

Liz there in the standard female politician attire of shift dress, mismatched blazer and chunky beads 👌
That’s not fair. Women always get picked on for their wardrobe, she is at work, it’s not high fashion but it is presentable enough. Boris goes around looking like he has been wearing the same suit for 20 years, Ken Clarke look like a total mess. Nobody tells them about their wardrobe faux pas.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Steal away, this is an old saying, it isn’t mine!

That’s not fair. Women always get picked on for their wardrobe, she is at work, it’s not high fashion but it is presentable enough. Boris goes around looking like he has been wearing the same suit for 20 years, Ken Clarke look like a total mess. Nobody tells them about their wardrobe faux pas.
Didn't say it was a faux pas at all. I said it was standard attire. I think female MPs must get a concession at Accessorise with the number of chains of chunky beads that are seen around Westminster.

1624983000283.png

This one of Theresa's...probably my all time favourite 👍 Brightened up a dull PMQs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Hello everyone ☺ New member here! I’m so glad this forum/thread exists, I feel like I’ve found my people!

I can’t begin to tell you how angry this incident has made me. There are so many things that’s wrong with it: the implications for the poor children, the lack of respect for the British public, the hypocrisy, the selfishness, the arrogance. I could go on but it’s all been said.

i work in the local government and, like so many others, have worked my arse off to respond and react to government policy often last minute, always unclear. we’ve been their whipping boys throughout all this, endlessly repeating their, at times, chronically bad advice (the care home shambles and funeral restrictions are appalling and people have not been afforded the dignity and care they absolutely needed when they needed it most)

I’m knackered from being on high alert all the time and tired of this government’s arrogance. And this smarmy man-child has clearly been getting his end away for years, breaching the very rules he took great pleasure in reminding us all of time and time again.

But it’s the culmination of so much that’s wrong with our political class, isn’t it? And I guess we are to blame (I mean the royal we!) because we elect these clowns. (I’m not a Tory voter btw) Don’t we deserve better? Surely we do. But what is there? Why are we, collectively, so willing to put up with such terrible leaders? Is our self-belief so low that Gove, Johnson, Hancock are the best we have, and all we want?

gosh, sorry! I’d better go buy a ‘live, laugh, love’ wall art from Gina Oliver Bonas

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Sadly the same idio err i mean 'people' will still vote for him (he is still an MP). The level of corruption in UK is crazy. They have no right judging ANY other country about corruption (Ministers are like Officers/Generals etc they are held to quote ''a higher standard''). If i broke social distancing rules/law for 100% sure i would have been given a fine. Matt will be off to his next job 1-2 years with his friend. Thats UK for you these days.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.