Matt Hancock #2 Team Martha & Olly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I said on the first thread that Martha is from an aristocratic/gentry background. Matt’s family are self are small business people from Chester. You do have to wonder why he got with her don’t you? Nothing to do with using her family connections so he could get on in the Tory part I’m sure…. He met George Osbourne via her. Make of that what you will.

Reactions: 22
The thing is, we are so used to the corruption and incompetence of this government that we've become hardened to it. We either roll our eyes or make a joke but we should be rightly furious at them.
Hancock's minger status and Boris the buffoon are monikers they will happily take on if it stops us looking at the truth - that they have been responsible for thousands of unnecessary deaths and are milking this country of tax payers money.
Yes I agree incompetence and lack of responsibility has become normal, which shouldn't be the case at all. Keir Starmer could have made much more of the Tory blunders and uselessness but he hasn't. Then again someone commented awhile back that he was Boris with a hairbrush.

Reactions: 10
I said on the first thread that Martha is from an aristocratic/gentry background. Matt’s family are self are small business people from Chester. You do have to wonder why he got with her don’t you? Nothing to do with using her family connections so he could get on in the Tory part I’m sure…. He met George Osbourne via her. Make of that what you will.
Oh god, I bet he's trying to style himself on Osborne. Get a new woman and then 20 jobs in an attempt at a glow up. He'll still be a raptor inside though.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
recap.....
the slimy git has been caught having it off with his aide
he's left his wife and kids
his mistress has also left her hubby
and they are apparently living together.

carry on
Just found out he trained as a jockey about ten years ago.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
That was for a charity race and his constituency's got Newmarket in it, so it makes sense. His sister events at the top level (had a really nasty fall at Badminton a few years back) so I would assume it was a horsey household growing up.

Reactions: 3
That was for a charity race and his constituency's got Newmarket in it, so it makes sense. His sister events at the top level (had a really nasty fall at Badminton a few years back) so I would assume it was a horsey household growing up.
Yeah his sister also owns a livery yard. I’d imagine he’s ridden horses from a young age as there’s no way you could just get on a racehorse and ride it if your not a very experienced rider already.

Reactions: 8

Looks like Gina has been hinting at it a long time. No way is this a new thing. I don't believe the CCTV kiss from May was their first time and also the reason giving up their partners. The way Hancock checked to see if anyone around shows us that the kiss wasn't out of the blue for the first time.

• Wow

Looks like Gina has been hinting at it a long time. No way is this a new thing. I don't believe the CCTV kiss from May was their first time and also the reason giving up their partners. The way Hancock checked to see if anyone around shows us that the kiss wasn't out of the blue for the first time.
Silly cow. As someone on the comments says, I bet she has ‘Live, Love, Laugh’ murals all over her walls at home.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Loves young dream, what's next an image of them skipping hand in hand through a meadow.
Why the feck didn't they leave their respective spouses and start their happy ever after years ago.

• Haha
G is a very deep woman. In all honesty I have a cheese board with cheese pins on my pintrest account.

Richness of his waffly soul.

1624959806003.png
1624959903743.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I’d also like to add that myself and a few others are convinced he’s also had an affair with Liz Truss at some stage. Google photos of them together and you’ll see the body language between them makes it look fairly obvious.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I can't believe how many dodgy photos there are of that man, particularly of him eating. Poor Ed Millband got slaughtered for one bacon sandwich :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.