Matt Hancock #2 Team Martha & Olly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They can talk the talk. I've seen people like that in Higher Education, and they start to believe their own publicity that they are brilliant. When they are put in charge of something that actually means they have to produce results they end up in the mess like we are in now.
I absolutely take your point and it’s fair to say that every profession has its share of experts in talking utter bollocks, but have you heard some of these halfwits?
Most of them can hardly string a sentence together, and the majority of the stuff they spout in interviews is a word salad of sound bites, jargon and gibberish.

Reactions: 6
I absolutely take your point and it’s fair to say that every profession has its share of experts in talking utter bollocks, but have you heard some of these halfwits?
Most of them can hardly string a sentence together, and the majority of the stuff they spout in interviews is a word salad of sound bites, jargon and gibberish.
Oh yeah. Many of the senior managers in HE (not all) are like that. I've been to so many meeting with senior HE manager where we the underlings started playing 'Bullshit Bingo' - Phrases like 'Blue sky thinking', 'Outrageous ambition' 'Strategic fit', Taking a helicopter view'. Most senior HE managers move on after about 3 years.

Reactions: 5
Oh yeah. Many of the senior managers in HE (not all) are like that. I've been to so many meeting with senior HE manager where we the underlings started playing 'Bullshit Bingo' - Phrases like 'Blue sky thinking', 'Outrageous ambition' 'Strategic fit', Taking a helicopter view'. Most senior HE managers move on after about 3 years.
Loving these comments about HE. I work in HE too and sooo many of those in leadership roles are hopeless. Wet blankets who are scared of their own shadows. Anyone decent gets bogged down in the bureaucracy created by everyone else.

Reactions: 3
Just 8 years late but I saw this clip today:

No new gossip or drama?

"great supine protoplasmic invertebrate jellies"

The dog misses him….
Good of Martha to help get shut of him quicker by helping him with his stuff. I am not a fashion icon but no man should go for a formal smart shirt and casual shorts look. I have never got that dress sense.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Good of Martha to help get shut of him quicker by helping him with his stuff. I am not a fashion icon but no man should go for a formal smart shirt and casual shorts look. I have never got that dress sense.
It’s a very Tory way to dress.

The dog is called Hercules. He’s featured a lot on Matt’s social media, he was even with him on his Christmas card last year. Gotta love Martha for putting his stuff in bin bags and not letting him the house, though I’m surprised he’s still got any belongings left and she hasn’t burned them. I really like Martha from what I’ve seen and heard of her. I’ve got this image of her in his little red office smashing it to bits with one of his cricket bats after he’d left 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The dog is called Hercules. He’s featured a lot on Matt’s social media, he was even with him on his Christmas card last year. Gotta love Martha for putting his stuff in bin bags and not letting him the house, though I’m surprised he’s still got any belongings left and she hasn’t burned them. I really like Martha from what I’ve seen and heard of her. I’ve got this image of her in his little red office smashing it to bits with one of his cricket bats after he’d left 😂
I would love to find out she has burned his beloved Newcastle United shirt he had hung up pride of place in his red room.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I would love to find out she has burned his beloved Newcastle United shirt he had hung up pride of place in his red room.
You mean the one he said he was going auction for the NHS at Easter 2020 but was still there only a few weeks ago?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.