Matt Hancock #2 Team Martha & Olly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah, I don’t think he’s even with Gina. She’s still living in her marital home with her husband. Or was a few weeks ago anyway.
Oh, I thought that Gina and Oliver took turns living in their family home with their children? As in, one week she is living there, then she leaves and he spends a week there?

I wonder if the press followed him to his new Batchelor pad.
He is living in Suffolk currently and has been seen out and about recently. I did wonder why the press hadnt photographed him there, but if he had his kids with him that will be why. I think it’s Martha or someone close to her who tipped the press off that he was going to be collecting his things from the house yesterday. He’ll hath no fury and all that.

Oh, I thought that Gina and Oliver took turns living in their family home with their children? As in, one week she is living there, then she leaves and he spends a week there?
Oh really that’s a new one? Sounds like a huge faff if true. But if it works for them and their kids fair enough. I know a few weeks ago the DM said she was still living in the same house as Olly. It sounds very unconventional. I wonder if they have an open marriage?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
He is living in Suffolk currently and has been seen out and about recently. I did wonder why the press hadnt photographed him there, but if he had his kids with him that will be why. I think it’s Martha or someone close to her who tipped the press off that he was going to be collecting his things from the house yesterday. He’ll hath no fury and all that.

Oh really that’s a new one? Sounds like a huge faff if true. But if it works for them and their kids fair enough. I know a few weeks ago the DM said she was still living in the same house as Olly. It sounds very unconventional. I wonder if they have an open marriage?
Friends of ours had this kind of arrangement. Massive faff for them, but they reckoned it was less disruptive for the kids. It must be awfully tempting to leave the bed and the lav in a suboptimal state when it’s your turn to vacate 😂

Reactions: 4

I love that you are so informative. Do you like his shirt and shorts combo?

This is Matt’s Christmas card from last year featuring Hercules in a little Christmas jumper. He loves that dog 😭
D9D6E961-CAFB-4309-90DC-A607743FB7A4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Look I’ve had a lot of time on my hands during lockdown and have used my spare time to stalk amass a lot of knowledge about Matt that’s all …😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Is that your personal card ?

(Learn a few tips by watching YOU on Netflix).

P.s hun I'm not judging just trying to help you get him out of your system and under you.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is that your personal card ?

(Learn a few tips by watching YOU on Netflix).

P.s hun I'm not judging just trying to help you get him out of your system and under you.
this is exactly the reason I’ll defend Tattle to the bleeping death, I love every single one of yer

Sad fucker. He won’t even have the dog on his Christmas Card this year.
Well he might. Guarantee it’ll look “forlorn” though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.