Matt Haig

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he's fully back on twitter and crying troll again, what with having a new book to promote. a brief sample. so brittle and snippy. just count your cash love

so, he can take this piss out of his own work

20210606_184331.jpg

but woe betide anyone who has valid criticisms

20210606_183834.jpg

20210606_184947.jpg

20210606_184959.jpg

20210606_184015.jpg

20210606_183857.jpg

Screenshot_20210606-184205_Twitter.jpg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Oh blimey I actually thought he had gone.
He is obsessed with trolls - he really needs to give it a rest.
And the 'actually trolls I'm having the last laugh' tack is tragic.

Reactions: 10
I thought he’d disappeared up his own arse, didn’t he say he was done with Twitter?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh ffs if he is that fragile - get off bleeping twitter.
He has the worst possible temperament for it. Thinskinned, defensive and humourless.
All of those things, and a huge twit.

Bet he’s one of those dicks who searches for any mention of themselves. That’s how he ended up commenting on that girl’s post. Knobhead.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

He does this too ☝. Sets up a false argument to show how oppressed he is. These days people (including men) doing yoga and going for walks for their MH are not mocked. As far as I am aware. And if he got a negative comment I bet it was one amongst tens of thousand supportive ones. Or nobody commented as it just isn't unusual. I hate to use the term professional victim but that is exactly what he is.
And if he has only just worked out at his age it is better to be healthy than hip I despair.

ETA though I'm sure the last is a wee humble brag and he does view himself as hip.

Reactions: 19
and you can do all this and still search for the tiniest criticism and dunk on people. absolute clown

20210607_130406.jpg

Reactions: 6
I think he's trite as duck, and I say that as someone with a diagnosis of serious mental illness
Exactly. It’s his repetition, he’s always giving the world an unsolicited lecture. But also the way he uses poor mental health as a stick with which to beat others.

Reactions: 7
Money doesn't make you happy, ofc, but a stable home life and not having to worry about whether your rent will go up next year and/or you'll be evicted at the end of your contract, or that you might not get enough work next month to pay your bills because you're on zero hours..that goes a long way. It feels a bit like when India Knight of all people wrote "The Thrift Book". Walking in the forest doesn't help if you're in an inner city flat. Going for a walk with the dog is no good if you rent and can't get one or can't afford to feed one. Saying eating pasta is fine, actually, doesn't really work when the pasta comes from a food bank.

Also, Osaka and Markle are women who have been vilified in the press, often for their race. They aren't self-appointed voices of mindfulness

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Money doesn't make you happy, ofc, but a stable home life and not having to worry about whether your rent will go up next year and/or you'll be evicted at the end of your contract, or that you might not get enough work next month to pay your bills because you're on zero hours..that goes a long way. It feels a bit like when India Knight of all people wrote "The Thrift Book". Walking in the forest doesn't help if you're in an inner city flat. Going for a walk with the dog is no good if you rent and can't get one or can't afford to feed one. Saying eating pasta is fine, actually, doesn't really work when the pasta comes from a food bank.
From his place of entitlement.

Reactions: 3
All of the influencers like to quote him and repost his stuff on instagram, as if he's the reincarnation of Confucius

• Haha
Reactions: 11