Matt Haig

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he's made a liar out of me, the duck off tweet's still up! 🤣

if he felt so much better being off Twitter, why not simply just not tweet?

20210607_155717.jpg

ah, to promote the book and make lots of money ofc!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
at the rate he's tweeting pages from this book, there'll be no point in anyone buying it! and yet they will 🥴

it's so infuriating that he makes so much money from this nonsense

20210608_190821.jpg

20210608_190834.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
People who go on about the benefits of deleting social media only to return to social media are so irritating. If it's so good for you stay away. If you need it for your career then you can probably afford to just give the account to a social media manager or something.

Reactions: 15
Is that supposed to be funny about Helen Keller. She was blind right?
she was deaf and blind, known for her progressive activism and prolific writing.

and now her quotes are sprinkled all over the internet by people who think they're as intelligent as her 😬

Reactions: 8
I know kachoochoo, tongue in cheek comment!
If people like Helen Keller knew how much they would be requoted and tweeted would they have said as much!

The young author he tried to go for - I finished her book (Boy Parts) last night. Now THAT is a book. Not his Live Laugh Love trite 'mental health awareness' (but not the yucky MH issues right? No Insta mantras for schizophrenia or psychosis, eh?) BS.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The young author he tried to go for - I finished her book (Boy Parts) last night. Now THAT is a book. Not his Live Laugh Love trite 'mental health awareness' (but not the yucky MH issues right? No Insta mantras for schizophrenia or psychosis, eh?) BS.

I loooved boy parts! can you imagine if Haigy read it? it'd bring on a fit of the vapours!

forgot that I'd screenshot this this morning. 2nd part is now deleted

20210609_153002.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Completely useless comment from me, but he's such a twerp. I mean... honestly.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
AB35CE83-148C-4881-A5BF-4D90BE49B790.jpeg

I cannot bear this tit. The fawning comments after it are almost as bad.

You are a privileged twit Matt, piss off.

Reactions: 12