Matt Haig

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As an aside… wasn’t she involved in the Clemmie kick off?

I recognise the name and when I see her speak something rings a bell…..

On topic.

He will get away with it.

He is a white cis man.

Everybody thinks the sun shines out of his proverbial.

This week can do one.
Yeah, I remember inserting herself into the MOD debacle when it all came to light.

Reactions: 2
As an aside… wasn’t she involved in the Clemmie kick off?

I recognise the name and when I see her speak something rings a bell…..

On topic.

He will get away with it.

He is a white cis man.

Everybody thinks the sun shines out of his proverbial.

This week can do one.
Yes, she was. She’s friends with Hungermama and it seems like Hungermama whispers into Tetanya’s ear and gets Tetyana to do all the tit stirring while HM stays silent. So I wonder if Haig has been messaging HM.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I think that’s what he’s aiming for, but to me he has glaringly obvious issues with women - lack of respect and understanding for starters.

It would have to be picked up by some big SM accounts? And actual message screenshots shared. Can imagine why women would be wary of sharing as he would know who had done it. If he gets away with this I will be so angry.
You can block out your own name. You can also share the header of messages where it shows their name and follower count so he can’t say it was fake accounts… it’s already gaining traction.

Reactions: 5
I was thinking he could check/remember what he had said to who. But great if it’s gaining traction already.

Reactions: 3
You can block out your own name. You can also share the header of messages where it shows their name and follower count so he can’t say it was fake accounts… it’s already gaining traction.
Sorry to be a bit dense, but where can I see it gaining traction? I can’t see anything happening on Twitter.

Nothing wrong with a bloke standing up for and supporting women at this time in fact it's really welcomed, but this is a conversation that absolutely needs to be led by women. It's not something a man can speak about in any meaningful way.

Haig trying to turn the conversation to fuel his agenda of "mental health" and "masculinity" is disgraceful.

Reactions: 9
Meh, if all these women with ‘huge platforms’ are so upset about this, why is this two bit instawannabe the only one suddenly bravely speaking up? More importantly, if she’s so determined not to stay quiet, where are the damn receipts? She seems good at stirring up a drama and inserting herself into it. Why would a woman with a ‘huge platform’ message this Tetyana to ask her to expose this guy?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Meh, if all these women with ‘huge platforms’ are so upset about this, why is this two bit instawannabe the only one suddenly bravely speaking up? More importantly, if she’s so determined not to stay quiet, where are the damn receipts? She seems good at stirring up a drama and inserting herself into it. Why would a woman with a ‘huge platform’ message this Tetyana to ask her to expose this guy?
She did it when we were discussing Instamums on Mumsnet, then came onto the MOD threads on Tattle during Alicegate, saying we could ask her any questions we wanted (no idea why, she wasn’t involved in any of it) and now she’s doing this. She’s been trying to grow her account for years now (and failing miserably) and appears to love the drama. If she’s got some tea on Haig, she needs to post some receipts, instead of vague accusations otherwise it’s just a way of getting her engagement up (I think when she was posting about MOD on her IG, she was trying to get a book published).

Reactions: 13
Yes, thanks for recaps - could only remember she acted quite strangely/out of turn during the MOD thing but not the specifics.

She posted a screenshot about Matt saying he was hacked or its fake accounts. There were also screenshots of DMs with people saying he is reaching out now to make sure no one says anything bad about him and then Matt was deflecting big time with his “rare genetic disorder” that causes high cholesterol. She might be trying to insert herself into this but she made a point about how she has a lot more freedom because of how small her platform is compared to others as she doesn’t have an agent and a manager, doesn’t have deals that can be taken away and so on… I think she has tea she is just going the wrong way about using it. Also if they contacted Matt’s management/agent I’d totally get why they aren’t publishing the “receipts” yet.

Reactions: 6
😂 Meant to be about Matt H!

1633655670499.png

(Thanks to a poster on Secret Celeb Gossip for this).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Have any of our more internet-savvy tattlers noticed any activity from Matt at all? Has he liked/followed anyone on Twitter or Instagram since the proverbial hit the fan?

Does he think if he hides, everything will be forgotten and he will be reborn, new shines, clean Matt?

twit.

Have any of our more internet-savvy tattlers noticed any activity from Matt at all? Has he liked/followed anyone on Twitter or Instagram since the proverbial hit the fan?

Does he think if he hides, everything will be forgotten and he will be reborn, new shines, clean Matt?

twit.
He’s been tweeting since yesterday but that’s still a week of silence there. It’s unlike him, really.

He’s been tweeting since yesterday but that’s still a week of silence there. It’s unlike him, really.
Thank you!

Dropped the ball… I was distracted by another charlatan 😔.

They lack his usual…. signature though! I await a “imagine you are a tree” post on Instagram to confirm he is fully back.

• Haha
Thank you!

Dropped the ball… I was distracted by another charlatan 😔.

They lack his usual…. signature though! I await a “imagine you are a tree” post on Instagram to confirm he is fully back.
Yeah he didn’t post anything “original”. And by original I mean his usual cliches and empty bs statements.

He is back on Instagram.

Reposting something about how amazing books are. Funny that, given Matt writes lots of them in a mediocre way.

Praise be.

Blessed be the pebbles.

• Haha
Reactions: 9