Matt Haig

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
prick still hasn't realised now is not the time for his crappy "jokes"

View attachment 788044
I have never ever been so tempted to tweet someone as now (not that I would).
He knows he fucked up and got it wrong yet he is persisting trying to force people to believe he was 'joking'. Like a child who keeps going on and on when they are tired.
Interspersed with tweets about poor Sarah.
His behaviour right now online is far worse than Piers Morgan and that is saying something.
He is exactly the sort of toxic privileged male he thinks he is so cleverly lampooning.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ugh. A few people I know shared a post of his about "rain" (sadness I think) on IG today.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
And if you have to keep saying 'I'm joking' 'it's a joke' 'get a sense of humour' then just maybe it isn't at all funny?

Reactions: 14
He really does want to keep telling on himself, doesn’t he?

A man has been sentenced to a whole life order, a woman was murdered under horrendous circumstances and her family is grieving and will be forever. He needs to just stop for a while and examine his attitude but he doesn’t have the capacity.

The urge to tweet him telling exactly who he is and getting into a row with him has never been stronger. However, if I did, he’d set his followers on me and I’d get suspended because I wouldn’t be holding back.

Reactions: 12
Sarah Everard was taken by someone she thought she could trust, terrified, and brutally murdered. That poor woman and everyone who loved her. Sabina Nessa was beaten to death on a well used path. Violent and painful and she would also be petrified. How horrifying for her family. Her school and her pupils who are only 6. I commend the police officers who found these men and didn’t flinch from investigating one of their own. Matt Haig needs to shut up it’s not about him and his wounded pride. The women are talking.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
"never eat lychees" tweet deleted. plenty of people still pointing out how incredibly tone deaf it was though

he's now attempting to start an "I hate autumn" discourse to deflect

• Angry
Reactions: 9
He really is a complete tuna melt isn’t he. There are no words for this self absorbed tool. He needs to leave social media forever, he’s an embarrassment.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
He reminds me of a cringe phase I went through when I was like 19 for about 6 months constantly tweeting every second throught in my head and thinking I was hot tit for it except he's in his 40s and a best selling author he needs to shut up.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
first story expired just as I got to the end of her stories - it did name him and I'll endeavour to find a ss somewhere

also from her stories and twitter of relevance

20211001_155625.jpg
20211001_155557.jpg
Screenshot_20211001-155501_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211001-155417_Twitter.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Matt seems to try and deflect again with his whatever genetic condition and cholesterol and his wife’s bday. Honestly he needs a publicist and his phone taken away from him. If these turn out to be true its over for him…

• Wow
Unsurprising. Haigh is extreme "nice guy" "not like other blokes" energy.
I think that’s what he’s aiming for, but to me he has glaringly obvious issues with women - lack of respect and understanding for starters.

Matt seems to try and deflect again with his whatever genetic condition and cholesterol and his wife’s bday. Honestly he needs a publicist and his phone taken away from him. If these turn out to be true its over for him…
It would have to be picked up by some big SM accounts? And actual message screenshots shared. Can imagine why women would be wary of sharing as he would know who had done it. If he gets away with this I will be so angry.

Reactions: 4
As an aside… wasn’t she involved in the Clemmie kick off?

I recognise the name and when I see her speak something rings a bell…..

On topic.

He will get away with it.

He is a white cis man.

Everybody thinks the sun shines out of his proverbial.

This week can do one.