Matt Haig

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find the font he uses to type up those notes really irritating.

Reactions: 2
now, I'm not saying that this sounds like an excuse to explain the last few weeks virtual silence now he's realised he's got to start promoting the film sometime soon but...

20211118_230327.jpg

very much from the playbook of another of our pals who's constantly burning out and getting the light back, isn't it?

Reactions: 19
now, I'm not saying that this sounds like an excuse to explain the last few weeks virtual silence now he's realised he's got to start promoting the film sometime soon but...

View attachment 874822

very much from the playbook of another of our pals who's constantly burning out and getting the light back, isn't it?
What a bleeping twit! The way he words that to sound like he is having a panic attack in the interview and the interviewer kept on at him or am I just projecting because I hate the twee bastard so much?
Anyway, a short bleeping breakdown? I had a breakdown in 2011, it lasted 4 years and I am still recovering from it now. Whenever anything kicks off with him, he retreats into his little shell shouting poor poor me and my mental health. The geezer is a bleeping charlatan and shame on his publishers and blue tick mates who push his crappy middle class, self care snake oil.

I'm an acorn,
now I'm a sapling,
I bend and bow,
but when the sun shines,
I grow tall and strong.
I am Matt Haig,
I chat pointless twee drivel.
bleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

View attachment 874822

“ Winter” tunnel’s version

When winter comes
Some rejoice for the oncoming season of celebration.
I panic.
The panic spreads like overflowing champagne at my premiere.
Will the public like my film?
Will the reviews be what I want?
Will the rumours subside?
I hibernate.
Like a bear.
Waiting for spring, for the sun.
For it it to be warm again,
For me to be cool again.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

View attachment 874822

As soon as I read that I thought of JM!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tetyanawrites is on her Instagram stories about MH again. Apparently MH's wife has messaged her to say she's a liar.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Tetyanawrites is on her Instagram stories about MH again. Apparently MH's wife has messaged her to say she's a liar.
I can’t stand MH but if Tetanyawrites has any receipts she should post them. Otherwise it’s just her inserting herself into the drama like she always does.

I wouldn’t say that about anyone else btw, but during the MN influencer threads, she came on and stirred the pot saying we’d called Hungermama’s kids ugly when we’d done no such thing. In fact, nobody had mentioned HM until TW did. She’s got form for this sort of tit.

Reactions: 7
I can’t stand MH but if Tetanyawrites has any receipts she should post them. Otherwise it’s just her inserting herself into the drama like she always does.

I wouldn’t say that about anyone else btw, but during the MN influencer threads, she came on and stirred the pot saying we’d called Hungermama’s kids ugly when we’d done no such thing. In fact, nobody had mentioned HM until TW did. She’s got form for this sort of tit.
Yeah, there are no receipts.

Reactions: 1
As someone who has ADHD and depression MH was an author I felt I "should" like because what he writes is accessible and from the POV of someone who has "been there" and wore the t-shirt. But personally I never finished a book of his I started and I find his quotes or whatever he writes on Instagram reductive, vague and irritating. I don't have twitter to know what he gets up to there.

He's like the white, yoga mom of depression.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Apart from promoting his Christmas film in the run up to the festive season, Mr H has been very quiet lately.

I read that he has been quite unwell. His output did seem almost manic to me. I wonder if he’s had another breakdown?

Reactions: 2
He's emerging from a season-long, self-indulgent ride in the rain on his bike. And probably has a new book to shill.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i am glad he is well again and can quite clearly tell that his extended social media break was absolutely nothing to do with last year's allegations no way not at all

now if he could get back to some nice milquetoast inanities to take the piss out out, that'd be great

• Heart
Reactions: 10