Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kachoochoo

VIP Member
meant to post this a couple of days ago but then Jack went to Conference and I forgot all about it

sorry everyone 😬

Screenshot_20210928-212307_Twitter.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Oh my god, you are joking. He calls himself a mental health campaigner and he 'can't see why people are funny about masks.' Maybe he should have listened over the last year to the myriad reasons why masks have been a problem for some people. Glad he's happy to alienate those who have been abused and struggle to cover their face. Or people who are hard of hearing whos needs have been basically ignored. Or people like me, with autism, not that anyone knows, who gets extremely flustered and confused when wearing one but I've carried on because I couldn't bear being glared at. The man can only see the world through his own experience. He has absolutely zero empathy.
I have autism myself and I still wear one for the same reason, plus I have family members who are high-risk. I panic after a while but I still wear them. I even have a small collection of reusable ones to wear with medical ones because I don’t want to feel so medicalised.

He’s such a prize twat. He really can’t see anything beyond his own horizon.

PassingThrough

I really liked "Reasons to Stay Alive", it resonated a lot with me. Followed him on Twitter and eventually had to mute him, he just became insufferable.

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
Dogs don’t feel guilt. If you think they do you are anthropomorphising them. Don’t write a post about an emotion that another species cannot experience and make other people feel as though they should follow your rules of life.

F7A6FD00-9DFE-4184-AEA4-852BB7A678C0.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow

kachoochoo

VIP Member
film trailer's here, along with the predictable "what, little old me?" tweet as if he didn't have the contacts and didn't deliberately write a book with the full intention of a xmas film

looks crap anyway

Screenshot_20210915-210110_Twitter.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad

mindlessness

VIP Member
He's off again. Moaning about trolls yet getting in a wee humble brag.

"

ETA he should just comfort himself with the fact the random troll is no doubt jealous.
Terrible behaviour he’s modelling for people - checking social media before breakfast! Any qualified mental health professional would tell him that’s a bad idea…

• Haha

kachoochoo

VIP Member
I think "I said a silly thing and now I'm being bullied!" is the subtext here

20210713_201226.jpg

aaand, I do believe here he is admitting he's thick as pig shit

Screenshot_20210713-190509_Twitter.jpg

• Haha

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
I think that’s what he’s aiming for, but to me he has glaringly obvious issues with women - lack of respect and understanding for starters.

It would have to be picked up by some big SM accounts? And actual message screenshots shared. Can imagine why women would be wary of sharing as he would know who had done it. If he gets away with this I will be so angry.
You can block out your own name. You can also share the header of messages where it shows their name and follower count so he can’t say it was fake accounts… it’s already gaining traction.

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
"corny like a hallmark movie and probably the least subtle book I've ever read"

Hi all! I don't really frequent this thread but thought you'd like to know a fairly popular book YouTuber reviewed his latest work and...was not a fan. 🤣 I only knew his name off of mentions of him in other threads on Tattle but wow he sounds annoying.

Review starts at 7 minutes 52 seconds, fair warning if it will upset anyone: there are mentions of suicide, joking about suicide & she uses the word "bitches" a lot.

Thank you soooo much for sharing this this girl is amazing! Immediately following.

• Heart

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
Two things from yesterday’s antics.

1.Matt cycling round Brighton “hiding books” but not because he has told everyone where they are confirms to be that there is no truly altruistic act.

2. The final thing he posted yesterday was this. However, he also posted a number of other things about Bezos. My gut is that he actually may want to go to space but is afraid to admit it in the current SM climate and this final post is what he thinks is the general feeling on the situation. Just own up and have an original thought Matt, I know it may be hard but really, it feels liberating.

8D28E720-9D91-45B9-AB11-2CBE892C0998.jpeg