Masterchef: The Professionals

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ooh - faves so far for me. Phillipe, Molly, James ( i think his name is?) and Lauren. Kasea and Kyle also have loads of potential to go far.

I also liked Verity but i think nerves got the better of her and she definitely knew this. I also thought Grace looked lovely last night - the ombre blonde/light brown really suits her.

Reactions: 2
I love the way Phillipe is so deadpan. Possibly a language thing but it tickles me.
Marcus - 'so why are you using avocado and banana?'
P - 'because I like avocado and banana'
😂

Tom Parker Bowles irritated me last night with comments like 'This chicken better not be like something from a supermarket'. Oh pardon us plebs who probably mainly get our chicken from a nasty supermarket. We don't all have Duchy Original produce via our King stepdaddy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She was not impressed at being kicked out! She has a face like thunder when that said her name but she was by far the worst tonight

Reactions: 7
She was not impressed at being kicked out! She has a face like thunder when that said her name but she was by far the worst tonight
I know 😂
She seemed actually surprised but was the worst.
I'm so impressed with Tom still. Seems a real talent.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
her face!! not seen a reaction like that before. she def didnt expect it especially after she finished with the critics and she said she thought she did well.

Reactions: 4
Not what I was expecting ( and also not what Alysha was expecting either). She had a right face on her. The minute she mentioned about the egg gel not being right I thought she would be in the firing line ( especially as the other 3 did so well).

Tom is a standout for me! Really hope he does well in the remaining rounds.

I thought Tristan would screw up but he was great. Tom is amazing though and such a lack of ego. This year is shaping up to be a great competition

I really rate Tom. He's so tough on hìmself it's a shame.
I'm loving Monica being back.

Shame that she had such a fall from grace, but her face was a picture! She's going to get a shock when she watches and sees how much everyone hates her menu 🤣

• Haha
Shame that she had such a fall from grace, but her face was a picture! She's going to get a shock when she watches and sees how much everyone hates her menu 🤣
I thought she would do well but duck me she was a gobshite! How did she not know that egg gel thing didn't taste right!

There is a few that I really like from this series so far so really looking forward to the next rounds ❤

Reactions: 6
I really rate Tom. He's so tough on hìmself it's a shame.
I'm loving Monica being back.
Me too. On both counts.
I absolutely love that Monica will give a little constructive feedback and is tough but kind too.

Her tip about using the pastry brush to apply the gold leaf was gratefully accepted and meant a lot to Tom.

I’m rooting for Tom, Phillipe and Molly now 😆

Aysha was definitely shocked to go out. And clearly thought she’d hit the mark with her dishes.

Reactions: 1
Monica used to be quite scary but she's really mellowed. They were funny with the sunglasses last night 😎.
I liked Ayesha at the start but her food last night looked messy. She did look shocked to be leaving.

I was sad at who went tonight but I really think they’re quite snobby about private chefs. Also I think Tristan made a mistake trying to be different for the sake of it. His dessert sounded unpleasant.

Reactions: 2
I was sad at who went tonight but I really think they’re quite snobby about private chefs. Also I think Tristan made a mistake trying to be different for the sake of it. His dessert sounded unpleasant.
Aren't there a lot of private chefs this series?
I've never noticed it before.
One of the very first was winnner Ash from a few years ago :love: if anyone remembers. Looked a little bit like Morten Harkett and was a genius.

Am I the only person watching this? Won’t do spoilers but I think the decision was fair

This year really is fish year. Fifteen different white fish and they’re all really hard to cook but cooked perfectly.

I don’t like fish very much. Can you tell? 🤣