Masterchef: The Professionals

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has already been posted but I couldn’t see anything... thought I would come to good old tattle to see if anyone knew anything about last nights episode? They edited it so 1 person was missing but didn’t say why! Just me being nosey as per, any ideas?!

Reactions: 3
Ohh, I Love Masterchef!

I wandered that too.. I tuned in about 10 minutes late so assumed they'd explained the reason for the missing person!? Maybe they felt ill right before filming?

No idea what went on with the mystery chef, if it was illness you'd think they would have just said to stop the speculation. The rumours online are that there was a bust up with Marcus but they've denied that's the reason. I could imagine it though, some people can't take criticism, especially in that field.

How on earth did Scott even get on there? Said he was a pastry chef and couldn't even make crepes properly! It was a weird episode.

Reactions: 4
I wanna know what happened to the fourth chef too!
I agree, the episode had a weird vibe. It was odd that Scott couldn't even make pancakes... I get that pressure makes you do weird things!
Do you think the fourth chef cooked in the second part?

Reactions: 2
The rumours online are that there was a bust up with Marcus but they've denied that's the reason. I could imagine it though, some people can't take criticism, especially in that field.
I didn't even think of that! I can imagine that could have happened too.

Poor Scott, haha! He seemed completely buckled under the pressure. Both his main and dessert look vile.

It was a very odd episode!

Didn't Marcus have a huge bust-up with Johnnie Mountain on the Great British Menu, years ago? Makes the rumours that the fourth chef didn't get on with him seem more plausible, to me.

Marcus always seemed like a dick when he featured on Masterchef before he got the presenter/judge gig

No idea what went on with the mystery chef, if it was illness you'd think they would have just said to stop the speculation. The rumours online are that there was a bust up with Marcus but they've denied that's the reason. I could imagine it though, some people can't take criticism, especially in that field.

How on earth did Scott even get on there? Said he was a pastry chef and couldn't even make crepes properly! It was a weird episode.
Scott said he used to make loads of crepes suzette on cruise ships hahaha really?

• Haha
I always really liked Marcus Marcus personally 🤷‍♂️ he always seems one of the calmer nicer chefs.

I assumed to be edited out the chef had to have either broken the law or unacceptable behaviour while filming.