Masterchef: The Professionals

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im happy with the outcome tonight. I never warmed to Kyle but sad to see Philippe go. So impressed that Tom managed to go through after his disaster!

Sad to see Phillippe go. They are right though. They weren't cohesive dishes.

No idea how raw wonton lad got through

Tom to win but we think Kasae will win

They think all vegans eat is mushrooms

I haven't ate a mushroom in about a year

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I didn’t get the Philippe love to be honest, I often thought his inventions were a collection of disparate parts. I’d feel a bit shortchanged if I was given half a doughnut at a pop-up too!

I know 😂
And where is the bleeping food - 'we serve it with strawberries' {uses tweezers to place half of one tiny strawberry on a 5p sized blob of something}
All for silly money no doubt.
Have you seen the film The Menu? I'm like Anya Taylor Joy's character lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I wouldn't be surprised if Charlie wins. He's been good from the start but I also feel he's gone a little under the radar going by comments online of who people like.

Jeremy was nice to them, fair enough, nice to see but his whole effected personality makes me irrationally angry

So. bleeping. Pretentious.

duck off lad!

Makes me want to slam my ears in the oven door over and over again!

This would have been a really good challenge for Phillippe. May he rest in peace.

We are Team Tom but think Kasae will win.

Reactions: 2
Thought it was very strange that they cut one of the pieces of octopus in half cos Lauren messed up the servings, as it meant two people had tiny pieces. Surely that wouldn't be up to standard at a 2 star place? Made me think they're probably not cooking for proper customers 🤔

Reactions: 3
Thought it was very strange that they cut one of the pieces of octopus in half cos Lauren messed up the servings, as it meant two people had tiny pieces. Surely that wouldn't be up to standard at a 2 star place? Made me think they're probably not cooking for proper customers 🤔
I thought the same tbh. Given the Michelin inspectors could be attending at any time they simply wouldn’t risk it. Was surprised not to see Gregg tipping up for a free feed, he normally never misses the opportunity!

Did find the Chef was horrendously pretentious. He must have some money behind him because I can’t see how you’d go from Uni to banking to working in restaurants and selling doughnuts on the side to opening a restaurant in central London.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Marcus pissed me off so much tonight criticising Tom's portion size of Guinea fowl. Tom had just been in that restaurant where you needed a microscope to spot the food on a giant plate. So he emulated that and Marcus had a tanty about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Marcus pissed me off so much tonight criticising Tom's portion size of Guinea fowl. Tom had just been in that restaurant where you needed a microscope to spot the food on a giant plate. So he emulated that and Marcus had a tanty about it 😂
He should have just said it was course 8 in the tasting menu 😂
---
Did find the Chef was horrendously pretentious. He must have some money behind him because I can’t see how you’d go from Uni to banking to working in restaurants and selling doughnuts on the side to opening a restaurant in central London.
I imagine he was making a lot in his finance job, cos there's no money to be made in philosophy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
How strange - Gregggg appears to be at the Chefs Table dinner, but only brief glimpses in the background. Not interviewed or on camera at all. Odd.

Reactions: 2